Author Topic: Bridge near moonshiner's camp  (Read 4361 times)

Mike the Wino

• Recruit
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
Bridge near moonshiner's camp
« on: July 28, 2014, 12:07:24 PM »
Playing as a Rogue: If I let the moonshiner leave to get his purse, he heads north and disappears. I follow and can't find him, so I cross the living tree bridge on the left. If I try to go further west, the narrator says I can't go that way.....yet. Is there a time that I can proceed from there? If so, when?
"Life is too short to drink bad wine"--Unknown

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
Re: Bridge near moonshiner's camp
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:11:07 PM »
You have to first come from the other side at the brigands hideout exterior.

Mike the Wino

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 01:10:03 PM »
Haven't played as a Brigand yet. Will I ever see their hideout playing as a Rogue?

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 01:37:06 PM »
nope
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Dutchman

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 02:11:03 PM »
The weird thing is, I find, you can actually access that bridge from the brigands' hideout even as one of the other classes, so it's like a one way road.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Bridge near moonshiner's camp
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 03:40:05 PM »
The weird thing is, I find, you can actually access that bridge from the brigands' hideout even as one of the other classes, so it's like a one way road.

Yeah, there was actually a minor bug here--it should only be blocked if you haven't already crossed it from the other side.  We've fixed it in the source and it should be working properly in the updated version.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Mike the Wino

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 04:29:27 PM »
There's an updated version? Is it going to show up on GOG soon?

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 04:42:02 PM »
When we get all of the known issues resolved, we will be posting an update.  Please note, due to AGS (the software used to create the game) save games will no longer work once the game is updated.  So, if you do not want to have your save games break, wait to update.  I am not sure exactly when the update will be finished, but we will let everyone know.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Bridge near moonshiner's camp
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 04:43:18 PM »
There's an updated version? Is it going to show up on GOG soon?

It's still currently in the works.  We're fixing all reported issues and also working on a few new small pieces of extra content for the game.  It should be a fairly substantial update when all is said and done.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Mike the Wino

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Bridge near moonshiner's camp
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 05:42:23 PM »
It's still currently in the works.  We're fixing all reported issues and also working on a few new small pieces of extra content for the game.  It should be a fairly substantial update when all is said and done.

Awesome! You guys have done a fantastic job on this game. QFG was one of the first AG's I played back in the day, and this takes me right back there. Actually, I like this one better!

Cheers!