Author Topic: Deaths  (Read 13186 times)

mre

Re: Deaths
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »
Okay... What I've deduced so far from the hints and from the Rolling Stones song (which mentions knocking on doors and windows) is that it might have something to do with knocking, or more probably the Fight icon, and also an alley. And it requires something to be done repeatedly.

Neither using the Hand nor Fight icon on all the doors and windows repeatedly grants me any new deaths (except that one which doesn't require repetition). The Shops screen has an alley, and past it is the Pub. Or possibly the stone portal on the Inn screen could pass as an alley... So that possibly narrows it down to three screens.

Does it require a particular time of day?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 05:24:01 PM »
Oh yeah, you can only do it at night.  In the forest.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

mre

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 05:55:48 PM »
Haha, brilliant! ;D

Though I think the Rolling Stones song were a hint for the other easter egg death right? And to anyone out there still trying to figure this one out, you should disregard my entire previous speculation post -- in hindsight, it seems I was a bit starved for clues, to the extent that I interpreted the phrasing "right up your alley" as a probable tongue-in-cheek hint.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 10:08:39 PM »
Heh.  Yes, "Can You Hear Me Knocking" was for the other Egg.  Weren't you relieved to find this last one??

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."