Author Topic: Another problem in Tyr  (Read 3236 times)

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
Another problem in Tyr
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:09:19 PM »
Got Jan to help. Got into Tyr and went to the upper right barracks and Jan got rid of the two guards. After all the dialogue, Jan says a final few words, before I walk away, but there's no sound.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Another problem in Tyr
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »
Is it possible for you to restore an older save and tell us the exact line?  That way we can directly check if it's linked properly.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 10:47:16 PM »
its happened to me a few times in other areas

but never there,
i just reloaded and  the sound worked fine,
no clue what causes is

do you have steam, gog or kickstart copy?
not sure what to  say causes those..
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:55:43 PM »
I'm not sure if it's the same problem, but Jan fails to voice, "I'll stay here in case more of Rayford's guards come along."  It's the last line spoken after freeing the Arrows.  I've noticed it happens for both the sorcerer and the rogue, but I can't remember if it was the same for the brigand.  I would expect so.  I'm playing in linux, and it happened both through steam and the direct binary (QFI.bin.x86_64).  I'm attaching a saved game right before.  Just walk Roehm to the Arrows barracks.  The file should be called "quiet Jan".

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 11:57:20 PM »
Thanks, miriya!  That should help us pin it down.  I've logged it with a link to your post.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Browncoat Jayson

• Recruit
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Digital Lycaeum
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 02:03:44 AM »
Join me in New Britannia!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 02:48:26 AM »
Yeah, you're probably right.  Ah well.  Klytos loves closing duplicate bug reports, so I'll let him handle it.  ;)