Author Topic: Quest for Infamy - A first look, feelings & extra goodies  (Read 2315 times)

Themis_GR

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Quest for Infamy - A first look, feelings & extra goodies
« on: July 12, 2014, 08:06:11 AM »

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.

It's my first post here, although I've been a QfI backer and a great fan of Infamous Quests. I was so happy when IQ released the KQ3 remake - it was my first adventure as a child and its remake was one of the best presents someone could ever make to me !

I've already donwloaded QfI and played for almost an hour. I must say QfI is one of the best adventure games I've played lately. I really feel that QfI is a "Journey to the past", awakening all those sweet and romantic memories of me playing adventures like King's Quest or Quest for Glory.

I'm already 36 years old and, as you might have guessed, my mind is full with stuff regarding my personal life or my job, 24hrs/day. However, QfI provides me with wonderful daily breaks!

Even when I am away from my PC, having a cup of coffee with my friends, walking etc. I catch myself thinking about the game; its beautiful sceneries, its countless locations, its puzzles and I can't wait to get back and keep on playing . That's why I need to say a great "Thank you" to all you guys at Infamous Quests, you've done a great job and I will always support your projects in the future.

Enough with all the flattering - I'm sure you're getting more than enough recently! I have a couple of questions ....

a) As a backer, how can I get a hand on any promotional art or the DVD Insert case art?
[/size]a) For the GoG buyers there are some extra stuff (poster etc) - is there any way to acquire these?[/color]
[/size][/color]

[/size]Thank you in advance, congratulations once more, I'm sure that QfI is only the beginning of a very bright future for Infamous Quests!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Quest for Infamy - A first look, feelings & extra goodies
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »
Themis, man, you made me tear up a little bit.  I'll send you a PM with some goodies for you.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."