Author Topic: Pledging Question  (Read 4309 times)

Blaze45678

Pledging Question
« on: May 03, 2015, 08:36:54 AM »
I would like to pledge to support the projects, but I have a question. How much do I pledge to get digital downloads of all 3 games, Roehm to Ruin, Order of the Thorne: Fortress of Fire and Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge? I know they will be great. :D I really enjoyed Quest for Infamy.
Looking forward to a reply.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Pledging Question
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »
I would like to pledge to support the projects, but I have a question. How much do I pledge to get digital downloads of all 3 games, Roehm to Ruin, Order of the Thorne: Fortress of Fire and Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge? I know they will be great. :D I really enjoyed Quest for Infamy.
Looking forward to a reply.

If you pledge $35, and select the $25 tier, you'll get all three.  If you pledge $45 and select the $35 tier, you'll get all three PLUS the soundtracks. 

Fortress of Fire digital download is a +$10 add-on to any tier.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blaze45678

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 10:29:05 AM »
Ok. Thanks for the quick response! :D
But, one question though. What happens after I pledge? How do I get the game and stuff?

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 11:26:13 AM »
You'll get to choose which rewards you want with Backerkit after the campaign ends, so if you've added additional money on top of a tier to get the third game, you'll select it there.  Hope that answers your question!
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 11:07:39 PM »
When and if you guys start to make a real honest to goodness, qfi 2 like 1, that you can import to, I will give to the project, for that game.I dont know what this ruin game is but its probobly not qfi 2 as you guys said thats not the focus now.

Someone also said its not a game like qfi so I dont know what to think, I only know I want to be a part of the next real infamy one.

I want a mention, and I want to encorge it. I am pretty sure I could get a couple of my friends to help as well, both avid gamers. As far as this throne game it sounds good but something like qfg, or kings quest, really, really intrests me.

I love qfi. I have been playing theses types of games since the first genaration of them was current. I seem like more of a rabid, than avid fan sometimes...but as I said before, the true adventere games are few, and its a bit of a starving fan base. Of course I am excited.
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 05:33:10 AM »
To clarify for you. The Kickstarter is two games (with a third for a stretch goal). Quest for Infamy: Roehm to Ruin is a prequel to Quest for Infamy. It's the story of Mr Roehm and how he ended up standing outside the gates of Volksville at the start of Infamy.

Order of the Thorne is an anthology series set in a world separate to Quest for Infamy, each game tells a story within that world and is linked by this concept of the Order of the Thorne, a quasi-religious order who are out to do good in the world.

Order of the Thorne The King's Challenge is a classic fairy tale style game, probably more in the vein of King's Quest than Quest for Glory (if I had to talk in terms of Sierra games). It's the story of Finn the Bard and his accepting a challenge to find the Queen who's been hidden in the Fairy Kingdom. It doesn't have role-playing elements like QFI but it is a classic-look adventure game. Order of the Thorne Fortress of Fire is the stretch goal and it's the story of the Squire Patrick as he attempts to rescue his knight Sir Caradoc from the evil Fortress of Fire.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 08:04:16 AM »
To clarify for you. The Kickstarter is two games (with a third for a stretch goal). Quest for Infamy: Roehm to Ruin is a prequel to Quest for Infamy. It's the story of Mr Roehm and how he ended up standing outside the gates of Volksville at the start of Infamy.

Order of the Thorne is an anthology series set in a world separate to Quest for Infamy, each game tells a story within that world and is linked by this concept of the Order of the Thorne, a quasi-religious order who are out to do good in the world.

Order of the Thorne The King's Challenge is a classic fairy tale style game, probably more in the vein of King's Quest than Quest for Glory (if I had to talk in terms of Sierra games). It's the story of Finn the Bard and his accepting a challenge to find the Queen who's been hidden in the Fairy Kingdom. It doesn't have role-playing elements like QFI but it is a classic-look adventure game. Order of the Thorne Fortress of Fire is the stretch goal and it's the story of the Squire Patrick as he attempts to rescue his knight Sir Caradoc from the evil Fortress of Fire.

I will be of the 1k tier when you make a qfi 2, no prob. I mean it. I wil keep my eyes of your news and annocements, the throne sounds good but I want to encorge you to make a qfi part two, and help it along you see.

Talk about it on forums and such too. Help get it listed. I wont forget my promise ether, you have my email, just notify me when your making it. You know keep my name on your mailing list.

I have never done anything like that before, but in my view qfi is not just another dinky little game...it would be like being part of point and click history.

I do think the qfi series is destined to be the true desendant and heir as it were to quest for glory.

Also guys, I am not a new ager, when it comes to kings quest type games. I am not overly PC, I like traditional sword and sorcery. I am not so insucre as to need it to be overly PC, its a game not propaganda. It should be true to the time and world in which it takes place and not be ooc.

Its a fantasy, not real life and it dose not take place in a real world present earth type setting anyway. Thats the charm of a escape.

I like my protaganist to become king in the end or whatever, or to save worlds, or rescue his lady love....the girl in the tower. I love humor too, like in qfi, but of course hate sam and max and monkey island stuff. I'm not 5, and have no disere to play a loony toons type cartoon thinly disquised in point and click format.

Qfi was witty, funny and charming in its way, the humor was in places pretty good. I liked Mr. Roehm. He was a cool guy.

Did not care too much for swart. Kay was cool. The mayor, though a arsehole, was fun. I liked listening to him.

I liked the wandering towns people too. I liked laddy Kibble and Dr. Frank. I liked the holy symbol, and seed giving guy severn, at hermits homestead at night.

Disliked udo, wanted to steal from him then set his stand on fire in the night like the elemental did, the merchent in qfg2. Lol. Too damn sterotypical for my tastes, and genrally annoying besides.

I liked voliris but wish roehm could have romanced her.
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.