Author Topic: Brigand, Rogue or Sorcerer? What did you become first?  (Read 28317 times)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Brigand, Rogue or Sorcerer? What did you become first?
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
Yeah, and just to clarify, I'm really just an art guy--I have no deep knowledge of the inner workings of QFI's plot or puzzles.  So all the stuff I've been throwing out there really is just my own thoughts, unrelated to the inner workings of Blackthorne's ideas for the game.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2012, 11:08:52 AM »
Yes, Lambonius i at least know you are an art person and have no idea of BT's inner workings for the game. Art is good as i don't want a text adventure game.  QFI has to have pictures, graphics, puzzles and great game play.  Not the old, "you see a door in front of you."   :)
**********Chadly*********************

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2012, 11:14:33 AM »
The art is amazing. I've seen a few of the art assets, and the depth of discussion that goes into getting them just right. The people on the art team are incredibly talented, and the ideas going into the art are as intricate and detailed as the art itself. I think it's equal parts game concept and artist imagination, which really brings the world and characters to life. You won't be disappointed.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2012, 01:01:41 PM »
Heh.  Thanks, Nidoking.  I know our art team takes a lot of pride in what they do.

Chadly, of course we're going to release demo v 2.0!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2012, 01:34:08 PM »
Heh.  Thanks, Nidoking.  I know our art team takes a lot of pride in what they do.

Yep.  Some days it's all the rest of the team can do to stand us!  What with us walking around in our black greaser jackets, constantly puffing out our chests and reapplying our pomade.   
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2012, 01:53:33 PM »

Yep.  Some days it's all the rest of the team can do to stand us!  What with us walking around in our black greaser jackets, constantly puffing out our chests and reapplying our pomade.   
  Oh yeah, what do the music and programmers think of you slick guys? :)  And BT please release Demo 2.0 ASAP! Sooner rather than later. My GF and family will thank-You. ;D

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »
Oh yeah, what do the music and programmers think of you slick guys? :)  And BT please release Demo 2.0 ASAP! Sooner rather than later. My GF and family will thank-You. ;D

The music guys are inspired by us, and the programmer is too busy to have an opinion.  ;)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2012, 01:17:17 AM »
Ok here is an idea for QFI.  Since Mr. Roehm is an infamous dude he should have a quest like this:  Instead of rescueing a damsel in distress, he should kidnap and feed the damsel to the beast or dragon.  Half-way thru he changes his mind and "rescues" her. Or not.  He could then make it look like that asshole Rayford set it up and be a "hero".  Maybe Kit could be the damsel or Rayford's wife. ;)

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2012, 09:25:03 AM »
Interesting idea... take the trope of "the person you have just rescued is completely insufferable and you think the world might be better off if the rescue is a failure" and assign it to a main character who has the option of deciding to make it so.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2012, 11:48:37 AM »
Exactly Nidoking. :)  Plus it sounds like something Roehm would do as a "infamous" character, since he has questionable morals and ethics.