Author Topic: How to collect beast blood?  (Read 3928 times)

Sweeny03

• Recruit
  • Liked: 3
    • View Profile
How to collect beast blood?
« on: July 13, 2014, 02:41:01 PM »
I am playing as a rogue doing the first quest for Ian.  I have successfully killed the beast but cannot figure out how to collect its blood.  Any tips? 

I have tried using an empty beer mug & drinking the healing potion in hopes it would give me an empty flask.  Nope. 

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: How to collect beast blood?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 02:44:24 PM »
I am playing as a rogue doing the first quest for Ian.  I have successfully killed the beast but cannot figure out how to collect its blood.  Any tips? 

I have tried using an empty beer mug & drinking the healing potion in hopes it would give me an empty flask.  Nope.

Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 02:53:49 PM »
thank you! 

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »
though now I have run into a follow-up problem.  Ian now wants oil.  I know where to get it (from the guy outside the town gates) but he isn't there during nighttime and the game isn't letting me sleep at the inn, saying I need to help Ian. 

I've tried running around to see if that gets the clock moving but that hasn't seemed to help

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: How to collect beast blood?
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »
though now I have run into a follow-up problem.  Ian now wants oil.  I know where to get it (from the guy outside the town gates) but he isn't there during nighttime and the game isn't letting me sleep at the inn, saying I need to help Ian. 

I've tried running around to see if that gets the clock moving but that hasn't seemed to help

There's another method that doesn't require going back to town at all. 
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.