Author Topic: Burning down the house...  (Read 2351 times)

Adventuress

Burning down the house...
« on: May 26, 2020, 07:32:59 PM »
I thought that I saw somewhere that you can burn down Rayford's house after you rob it... I have tried but been unsuccessful.  Maybe I am just thinking of the monastery in QFG4?

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Burning down the house...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 08:52:27 PM »
I thought that I saw somewhere that you can burn down Rayford's house after you rob it... I have tried but been unsuccessful.  Maybe I am just thinking of the monastery in QFG4?

Unless that's been something new added to the QFI 2.0 beta, I don't believe so...

At least, it's never been present in any of the Infamy Points list or Achievement list that I've seen from the developers (from back in the day) -- and doing something like burning down Rayford's house should most DEFINITELY show up as an Achievement or score MAJOR Infamy points.

You _CAN_ burn something else down to obtain a spell component, however.

Adventuress

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 02:45:14 AM »

...You _CAN_ burn something else down to obtain a spell component, however.

Yep, I already know about that bit.  One of two ways to get that particular spell component.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 08:30:44 AM »
Nah you can't. I wish we had thought of it though.

You can burn down the treants, and the big tree in the grasslands.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."