Author Topic: What's the status of Roehm to Ruin?  (Read 33192 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
What's the status of Roehm to Ruin?
« on: January 31, 2017, 09:24:43 PM »
  Hi, I was wondering about the status of Roehm to Ruin and Fortress of Fire?  Us backers are curious. And I not inquirering about any frigging rewards which will be sent out in time. Thanks, Chadly. :)
**********Chadly*********************

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: What's the status of Roehm to Ruin?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 11:52:10 AM »
Hey Chadly,

Sorry, I haven't been around in a while.  Shawn and I are working on both projects, but it's just pretty much us at this point.  We're also working on an update to Quest for Infamy.  We've been getting in a few hours of work on each project a day, and things are going well.  RtR needs a few animations finished and some testing, and Fortress of Fire we've done a lot of design/plot development and story realignment to.  We had planned to tell OotT in three parts, but we're only going to do these two now, so we had to rework the story and elements to fit that.

Hope you're well.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Nowhere Girl

• Recruit
  • Liked: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 09:39:37 AM »
Hello,
any news?
I enojoyed the main game a lot and "Roehm to Ruin" seems very promising in terms of graphics. For example, I love sceneries of medieval-like towns in games and the street scenery from "Roehm to Ruin" seems even better than Volksville sceneries in "Quest for Infamy" RPG...

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 06:12:40 AM »
I hate giving an answer to this question because it always ends up biting me in the behind, but very soon! Steve (BT) and I are just polishing it at the moment.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 04:47:13 PM »
Yeah, to follow up on that - we've been polishing the rough edges of the game, finishing and tightening puzzles and beats of the game.  We've added some more music and sound effects lately, and recently finished a whole new section.  After this, we'll need to record the games dialogue with voice actors, and then bug-test it.  I don't really have a specific time frame, because we all work on this part time now and it's basically just me and Shawn.  I want to get it out ASAP, though, so we're working as hard as we can!

Bt

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:12:11 AM »
we are still here
hugs

holla if ye needs anything
hugs x 99

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

shoptroll

• Lackey
  • Liked: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 10:28:21 PM »
Woohoo!  Sounds like you're getting closer to the home stretch!  Looking forward to seeing the finished project when it's done.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 01:40:25 AM »
  Hi all.  An update on Roehm to Ruin would be nice.  For me, when RTR is completed, it is closure for the series. As i am skeptical on the future pf Fortress of Fire.?  Hell man let's get the two games I monetarily and supported done and call it finished?????    Thanks,   Chadly

Fizzii

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1039
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 02:34:01 AM »
It's actually making progress. I even thought it wasn't happening for a while, but then I saw that Bt posted a build late last year and frequency of new builds has increased now. There is some new content / graphics compared to a while back too.

Voice auditions were recently held, and Bt should be working through casting actors soon. Progress!
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 03:23:08 AM »
Hey,  I'm am sad that few folks post here.  I mean yes, I get that there are other forums to post at.  However  as a long time admirer of Infamous Quests and Infamous Adventures ( Which doesn't exist anymore sadly), I wonder wtf is going on?   Ok, I get folks get older and have personal issues.  I mean hell, man just seems like myself and a few dedicated fans post here.  Bueller anyone Bueller???/....             Chadly.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 07:12:06 AM »
It's not just here mate, a lot of forums are dead now. Social media has crushed them. I think there's probably about 4 "regular" posters here.

(Infamous Adventures still exists btw, we just don't do anything with it. The games are all on https://infamousadventures.itch.io/)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 08:57:36 AM »
It's not just here mate, a lot of forums are dead now. Social media has crushed them. I think there's probably about 4 "regular" posters here.

I'm still here!   ;D

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 12:44:42 PM »
Yeah, and my free time for chatting on forums isn't in high supply either, these days.  Free time I have, I spend working on the games!! Roehm to Ruin is coming along, as is an update to Space Quest II.  After we release Roehm to Ruin, I can turn my focus back to Order of the Thorne: Fortress of Fire and finish that game up.  Still got a lot of story left to tell.

Bt

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 06:39:40 AM »

I'm still here!   ;D

You're one of the four! The mighty four!

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 12:05:16 PM »

You're one of the four! The mighty four!

Also known as ¡Los Loco Cuatro!    ;D