Author Topic: Why so much inactivity?  (Read 5077 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Why so much inactivity?
« on: February 24, 2015, 08:14:50 PM »
All gamers and most of the infamous staff have been silent. What gives? Are they still working on the final release of 1.1?
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Why so much inactivity?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:21:22 PM »
1.1 was released a couple of weeks ago. Go to wherever you originally bought it and you'll be able to download the patch, or latest version.

It's silent around here because people don't really use forums to any great extent anymore. Social media such as Facebook and Twitter have replaced the need for places like this.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 11:28:03 PM »
Failure of communication here. I've been playing 1.1. I really just meant what's everyone else doing?
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 12:56:55 AM »
Personally, up until about 30 minutes ago I'd been without electricity due to a cyclone that ripped the shit out of my town last Friday morning. http://www.theland.com.au/news/agriculture/general/weather/monster-marcia-losing-steam/2724231.aspx

I know BT and Broomie have been finishing up work on the companion (I was before all this shit happened), getting the maps and boxes printed for the KS rewards, working on our two current projects and probably a few other things.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 07:44:22 AM »
EEOuch!

Reminds me of March 17, 1977. A Cincinnati Ohio weather man predicted snow flurries overnight. On the morning of March 17, north eastern Kentucky had the worst snow storm in history. Another radio announcer stated that he hoped the Cincinnati weatherman enjoyed shoveling all the snow flurries.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 07:48:33 AM »
Yeah, Klytos has been without power and trying to put his house and town back in order!  Broomie and I have been busy with The Companion Book, The Big Box and other goodies - plus, Broomie's in school now.  Everyone else is working other jobs and such. 

Things kind of go in spurts around here.  Forums just aren't used as much as they used to be, though I'm sure we'll get another spurt of activity around here soon.

Bt

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 07:59:11 AM »
Love comes in spurts.

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 10:33:51 AM »
*puts down chicken mayonnaise sandwich*
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Broomie

• Chief Administrator
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 581
    • https://www.facebook.com/brooomie
    • broomie
    • https://twitter.com/jbroomie/
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/JBroomie
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 10:52:08 AM »
*picks up Jen's chicken mayonnaise sandwich*

Well if you're not going to eat it.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »
Just to be clear, we're talking about semen here.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 10:04:53 PM »
I was just quoting from "pump up the volume" read into it what you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk