Author Topic: solar panels  (Read 7039 times)

JaiMorshe

solar panels
« on: November 13, 2013, 02:48:49 PM »
You are able to assemble them all on your own even if you're a DIY novice only pursuing an affordable DIY guide.

Here is my webpage :: solarpanels

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: solar panels
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 02:58:54 PM »
Spammy spammy spam spam.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 02:59:39 PM »
All on my own? Awesome!  Thanks for coming to our site and sharing your spam.  It would have been one thing to introduce yourself to the community, talk about things that interest us, and then drop your green-solar energy stuff on us, but no.... you just show up, spoutin' off about something totally unrelated to our game.

So bye.  I'm going to drive me giant truck, getting 3 miles to the gallon around my neighborhood and run over a tree in your honor.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Fizzii

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1039
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »
What you should do is edit his post to remove his links :)
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 04:50:37 PM »
Swing the banhammer and swing it hard!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE</a>
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 05:59:04 PM »
Oh, I banned his ass immediately, but I thought I'd leave this up here for us to poop on.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 06:13:48 PM »
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights. Yeah! And I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115 miles an hour, getting 1 mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned non- biodegradable Styrofoam containers! And when I'm done suckin' down those grease ball burgers I'm gonna wipe my mouth on the American flag and then toss the Styrofoam containers right out the side, and there ain't a God-damned thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why!

Two words--nuclear fucking weapons, OK? Russia, Germany, Romania - they can have all the democracy they want. They can have a democracy cakewalk right through the middle of Tiananmen Square and it won't make a lick of difference, because we’ve got the bombs, OK? John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen! And when we find a cure for cancer, we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? You ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times. That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be.

I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes and Lee Marvin and Sam Peckinpah and a case of whisky and drive down to Texas…

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 07:08:24 PM »
Oh, I banned his ass immediately, but I thought I'd leave this up here for us to poop on.

Bt

I know.  I just wanted an excuse to say banhammer and link the spam skit.   ;D
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 07:51:17 PM »
BANHAMMER.

Bt

Fizzii

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1039
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »
Ha, you've changed the links.

Now when Google crawls and sees a link saying solar panels linking to QFI, it might come up in the search results when someone googles 'solar panels' :P
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Myrddin Starfari

• Ping of Kuns
  • Villain
  • Liked: 34
  • Ok folks, what's with the pitchforks and torches?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 03:36:04 AM »
Looks like someone failed his Quest for Infamy, or would this have been infospammy
When you're a farrier you need to know these things

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 11:07:33 AM »
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights. Yeah! And I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115 miles an hour, getting 1 mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned non- biodegradable Styrofoam containers! And when I'm done suckin' down those grease ball burgers I'm gonna wipe my mouth on the American flag and then toss the Styrofoam containers right out the side, and there ain't a God-damned thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why!

Two words--nuclear fucking weapons, OK? Russia, Germany, Romania - they can have all the democracy they want. They can have a democracy cakewalk right through the middle of Tiananmen Square and it won't make a lick of difference, because we’ve got the bombs, OK? John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen! And when we find a cure for cancer, we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? You ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times. That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be.

I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes and Lee Marvin and Sam Peckinpah and a case of whisky and drive down to Texas…

Thanks Denis.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »
Finally.

Someone here is actually concerned about our fragile environment...