Author Topic: Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?  (Read 73658 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
@gurok  Go to WWW.kickstarter.com, Search for Quest for Infamy, click on Companion, then click on updates, toy will see pictures of the physical items. Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
@Chadly
you surely know that most of the items were not made
just fyi

I dont think thats a secret but just wanting ya to know
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
@Kaldire  Yup Kaldire, I knew that.  I was only trying to help the guy out by providing assistance that some of the goods were made.  Hows it going mate?

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
well im alive.. sorta

still so alone and man its getting hot
106-107 today  like 43C-44c week

ughhh melting

daughter almost 17.. without mum  RIP , = insane and hard to deal with  ahhh heartbreak and boys and wanting to be free

cat ran away back to old apartment after i moved, the new apt is 2000 times worse than were i used to live.
ughh

just want life again

working on alpha 2.0 here, trying to get my mind off depressing thoughts
smoking cigs to much, at about 1 pack a day now ICK
feeling it..

how are yous?

ps
I hoped the crew made at least a mock up of the calendar n cards, they could toss that into pdf and let us print ours if they trust enough..
or even let us find someone to make em dirt cheap with decent quality

XD

still hoping for hoodie for winters n such, and well yea!
I do have a spare box sent by mistake I could easily mail the user that just got the box,
i dont know where they live but, if bt is cool with it..
and it doesnt cost an arm and leg to mail, ..
might help someone out and save some time on bts end

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
I have more than enough Boxes, DVDs and Books for the backers - I have a basement full of them.  What I don't have at the moment is an abundance of extra time to pack, sort and ship the items.  I usually only have a couple hours on Saturday Mornings to put some things together, and I've been doing so and sending out a few packages at a time right now.  This is just how it is - I'm the only one doing this, and people will get their items, but it's just slow going.

Doing my best, making notes and trying to work my way down a massive list.  In a perfect world, we would have made money on our venture of producing a game, and I could have hired extra help to do this, but, in fact, I'm in debt up to my eyeballs and just trying to do my best here. Such is life - we took a risk and hoped it would work out.  It didn't. I'm working on getting everything out, but - like I said - it's slow.  It'll get there, though.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
keep healthy and family first matey

I was just offerin to help :)

dont push to hard after that operation mate! Ill drive there n kick ur bum bum!

XD
 :-*

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
Re: Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2017, 06:36:06 PM »
Well, I've waited ~3 years for the physical stuff. It's great that some people got their boxes back in spring and actually provided pictures of their received goods. However, for me personally (and this is a message directly to @Blackthorne ), starting from October, I won't be able to receive the goods, so it would actually be best if you don't send my physical goodies before June, 2018. At the rate it's going though, I do believe that it won't be an issue, but I just thought I'd mention it, so I hope you take that into consideration if at all possible. :D

Thanks.  8)
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2017, 01:22:17 AM »
  Hi Everyone!  Just wondering where everyone is? Been awhile since anyone has posted anything?  Any status updates on Roehm to Ruin/FOF?  Hope all is well with all. :)

Chadly

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2017, 08:37:44 AM »
Hey Chadly,

I was actually very ill for a while; I had a stint in the hospital, as well.  My kidney transplant was affected and damaged, and I'm still in recovery.  I've been mostly resting and taking it easy while waiting for my condition to improve.  I have a bunch more doctors and nephrologists appointments in the next few months... it's been crazy.   

Shawn and I are hoping to return to work on QFI 2.0 and Roehm to Ruin in the next few weeks, and I'm also working towards packing up more items and sending them out.  I'm very tired all the time, and my limited time has become even more limited lately.  If I'm being honest, it's been a very difficult period in my life - but I'm starting to feel better slowly, and I'm getting more optimistic about everything.  When you get as sick as I did, it's easy to lose hope and get down about everything.  Trying to heal both body and mind here now.  Thanks for checking in.  Hopefully we'll get this stuff wrapped up soon, and be able to concentrate on finishing Order of the Thorne next year.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2017, 12:15:02 PM »
Hi BT.  Sorry to hear about your health man.  Get well soon I hope.  Health and family are the 2 most Important things in life.  All others are moot. Don't worry about the games and shipping out friggin packages, they will be done when they are done.  Thanks Chadly. :)

arremelle

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Hi,
just looking through my kickstarted history and saw this one from >5 years ago now, $135:

Quest For Infamy - An Adventure Game By Infamous Quests   $135.00   Same as the $125 tier - with the Big Box Added. Shipping…
Estimated delivery Dec 2012

I never received the game and I wondered if all games were shipped? I have moved house last year and I am sure my new address should have been updated.

I am in the UK so I wonder were all games shipped even to UK?

Thanks

MusicallyInspired

• Villain
  • Liked: 120
    • View Profile
Read up on this thread, dude.

TL;DR it's coming.

Blake00

• Lackey
  • Liked: 35
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/BlakesSanctum
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
Been meaning to drop by and see when my physical copy was coming but have since seen that BT's in real trouble health wise again. I've donated to the gofundme and am crossing my fingers all goes well with the transplant from his wife. I've also posted about the situation over on the Kickstarter comments as people there were getting super aggro and threatening legal action etc.. sigh.

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
As much as it sucks, I'll probably start feeling better after I begin dialysis.  Then maybe I can get a couple people to help me and send out more stuff.  Right now, I'm just trying to get through days.

People are always super aggro in the Kickstarter Comments.  I understand the frustration, but there's only so much I can do right now.  And it's just me, we're not some corporation or even really a company.  But I will get everything out, eventually.  I'm not just going to give up and let it fallow like some campaigns.  I really like the box and stuff we have and I want people to have it.  I just hope that at least 5% of the people who are super aggro really WANT the stuff and don't just want to bitch.

One dude who I sent the stuff to, well, I sent him a little extra to be nice and give a little "sorry about" the delay.  Dude put the stuff on EBAY the DAY he got it and tried to sell it for like $200 bucks.  Sigh.

Bt

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
HI all.

I think we can all agree that SOME PEOPLE are just unappreciative assholes. Hey if you sent me that stuff i would treasure it and put it with all my other Game memorbilia. Selling the shit om ebay for money is just too Low! Assholes!

P.S.
                                                                                                                   Also being a dick on KS comments and
                                                                                     legal threats to sue the creators over rewards is just awful.