Author Topic: Probably too late... (Spoilers)  (Read 4218 times)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Probably too late... (Spoilers)
« on: June 28, 2015, 03:36:26 PM »
Probably too late for inclusion the DVD 1.2 version...

While playing as a Brigand in the Humble version 1.1.2,

Spoiler (hover to show)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Probably too late... (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 07:24:28 PM »
hmm thought all that was addressed grrr
i caught  a few issues in the new rooms

with each new add comes new bugs eh eh

:)

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Lurker37

• Recruit
  • Liked: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 03:56:18 AM »
Is the bug where Take Inanimate Object ( cast at skill 50 ) removes the fishing pole from the river but does not actually add the pole to your inventory fixed in 1.2?

To reproduce, fulfill the requirements to make the pole appear in the river outside town, get magical power to 50, then cast Take Inanimate Object on the pole.

The pole moves to you, the narrator talks about the pole moving to you, but no flag pops up for an item being added to your inventory, and the pole is not in your inventory when you look. Nor is it still in the river. It has been removed from the game.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 05:32:30 PM »
Is the bug where Take Inanimate Object ( cast at skill 50 ) removes the fishing pole from the river but does not actually add the pole to your inventory fixed in 1.2?

To reproduce, fulfill the requirements to make the pole appear in the river outside town, get magical power to 50, then cast Take Inanimate Object on the pole.

The pole moves to you, the narrator talks about the pole moving to you, but no flag pops up for an item being added to your inventory, and the pole is not in your inventory when you look. Nor is it still in the river. It has been removed from the game.

Just tested the same thing in Humble version 1.1.2.

Raised Mystic Power to 40, cast "Take Inanimate Object" Spell on Fishing Pole, narrator says I got it, the pole floats to me, but it does NOT end up in my inventory.

To test, I tried a few other items.  Magically taking an Apple during the day at the orchard works (Day 2), as does taking the Fish at Brattle's pond at Night on Day 3.  Also, I put Oil on the Axe in the Stump and was able to magically take it as well.  All 3 items DID show up in my inventory -- however, the Fishing Pole does not.   :'(