Author Topic: Music  (Read 4010 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Music
« on: October 21, 2014, 05:40:04 PM »
So music what kind do you listen to and such?  I like pretty much everything.  I like Classic rock, Alternative, Metal, Pop, and country.  I am a huge fan of Billy Joel and have him seen in concert in 89, my first ever concert. It was awesome. Too bad he doesnt make any new music anymore tho.  So many great ballads by the Piano Man himself.   :)   He ends his concerts with Paino Man and this adage: Dont take any shit from anyone.
**********Chadly*********************

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 11:49:17 PM »
Well fuck me running, I am feeling my age tonight, so i am listening to 80;s rock.  The Police, Skid Row, Billy Joel, etc,  Damn i wished they made music like they did in the 80;s and 90's. LOl.  Tired of Rap (crap), I eant to hear some good ol Rock N Roll, the kind the music that soothes the Soul.......

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:20:42 AM »
Basically, I'm a 'long hair'. I also like the really old-old band music, and let's not forget opera. Especially Aida. In that one, a soprano hits a note so high, it's almost out of hearing range !
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:47:49 AM »
Hair Metal mostly. I love Poison, Guns n Roses, Def Leppard, Warrant, Alice Cooper. I also have a real soft spot for Journey (even though Glee fucked their music badly). But my default is Queen and then the Beatles. Both of which are second to none.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »
I listen to Don Giovanni and Die Fledermaus when I want to cheer myself up.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 06:33:09 PM »
Oh, if I want to cheer myself up I listen to Adam Sandler "Piece of Shit Car."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fw0OvKFKhw

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 12:14:49 PM »
DUDE! That's a classic.

My often go-to bands are "Pink Floyd", "Steely Dan", "Supertramp", "Phish".... but I like such a vast amount of music.  Yeah, I know everyone says "Oh, I like a bit of everything..." but I'm not kidding.  My knowledge of music is encyclopedic, yo.

Bt

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 12:17:53 AM »
Well this evening i am listening to Celtic music. Irish and such.  Very relaxing, and fun.  I enjoy the flute, bagpipes in the music.  Plus its soon to be St. Patricks day, so on that day everyone is Irish. I am part Irish.  Anyway I enjoy RiverDance and others. :)  So cheers to great music, the love of life, and Guiness!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 07:16:07 AM »
My favorite Irish music comes from Thin Lizzy and The Pogues.

Bt

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 08:57:31 AM »
I'm a bit partial to the Corrs. That's got nothing to do with their music though!