Author Topic: When making the game.  (Read 3103 times)

Mr.Grey

When making the game.
« on: March 13, 2015, 12:24:26 PM »
Just finished my 3rd run thru still trying to figure out these 5 steps to BT ><.... but Amazing game guys thou i noticed something.  In the credits you listed Lori Ann and Cori Cole.  As well as Jane Jensen.  Did you by chance speak with them when making the game?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: When making the game.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 12:26:28 PM »
Yep - Lori and Corey both sent us very nice emails during the production, and were really lovely.  We met Jane Jensen in person as well, when we all went to GDC to promote our games.  We had several great conversations with her about making games.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Mr.Grey

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 12:35:12 PM »
Wonderful.  The reason I ask is,  I need to speak with Jane about something.  I wanted to know if maybe you could put me in the right direction.  I make TV shows and films for a living.  A project I have in development has somethings in common with her second game,  I wanted to ask her permission to use some of that and get her input.  Random right? 

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 12:45:40 PM »
I don't think any of us could put you in touch directly, but you might try the forums of her own studio, Pinkerton Road.

http://forum.pinkertonroad.com/

That'd be your best bet, I think.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Mr.Grey

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 12:48:52 PM »
Thank you :)  just needed a idea of the right direction. thanks again. 

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 02:24:44 PM »
No problem.  Good luck!  And glad you enjoyed QFI!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 02:29:29 PM »
Yep - just like Lambonius said - your best bet is to check out The Pinkerton Road site!  Thanks for playing QFI!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 02:42:42 AM »
Jane doesn't own the rights to her early Sierra games, I assume you mean Gabriel Knight 2. You'll need to talk with Activision if you require clearances.