Author Topic: Hints for the Demo,please??  (Read 17051 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Hints for the Demo,please??
« on: June 27, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
Hi everyone!  Would someone be so kind as to tell me where the heck is the fishing pole at?  Im stumped.  Also have completed all 3 paths  and found 6 deaths so far. Fantastic demo and i cant wait for the full Game! :)  Thanks, Chadly.
**********Chadly*********************

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Hints for the Demo,please??
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:26:31 PM »
The fishing pole is in the river in front of the Volksville gates.  It's in the middle, towards the left - it's a little hard to see... something we're working on fixing.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 10:31:11 PM »
Yeah, affter talking to brattle for the first time, the next time you are in front of the town gates, you can see it float down the river and get stuck onthe banks in the middle portion of the river. After that it will be there...until you find a way to get it outnthat is.  ;)
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 10:46:01 PM »
Yeah, i noticed trying to pick it up gets you dead. :(  So still working on it.  Its really not neccesary but im trying to finish all aspects of the Demo. :)  Also have found 6 ways to die.  Any more?  Is there anyway to get into the inn, store or tobacco shop?  As said earliar really enjoyed thus far, have  told all my friends and fam about the Kickstarter Campaign, and finally am impatient for you guys and gal to release the game!!!!! ;D  Thanks all, Chadly

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 11:40:11 PM »
Hey, glad you're enjoying the demo!

There's no way into the inn, store or tobacco shop yet. They will be open in the full game!
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Jerminator

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 12:57:19 AM »
Well one of those places is questionable ;) If at first you don't succeed ya know?

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 02:42:40 AM »
Is the Inn open? I thought it was just the bar that was closed...

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »
To blackthorne, kyltos or any member of Team Infamy.  Please release "New" Demo ASAP!!!  Im impatient and am dying in anticipation!! :)  The video on the update page looks awesome by the way.  Everyone involved should just quit their jobs and work on the game full time 24/7!!!  Did i mention im impatient? Lol :D

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 09:37:42 PM »
Yeah, $50k doesn't really split 7 ways into full time jobs. Much as we'd love it to.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 10:00:37 PM »
Still making a game on 50K is a feat that deserves praise. Especially of the quality shown thus far.  Its going to be great none  the less.  So you guys and gal won't get rich at least you can say you did it!  Keep up the good work!!!!!!

sickfiction

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 329
  • You can't do that; at least not now.
    • View Profile
    • James' Music Page
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 11:32:26 AM »
It's not even 7 ways, more like 14 with all the overheads, packaging, production, studio time actors fees et cettera. This is more like a worthwhile hobby than a salary... will lead on to better things though and we're all dedicated
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests
--------------------------------------------------------
I am a Narrator, and I ride and I ride.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 01:29:52 PM »
And don't forget us commissioned toadies!  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

smaug

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 04:47:50 AM »
First and foremost, I have to congratulate all on the development team for an awesome demo, and a very enjoyable gaming experience, indeed!
The workmanship and execution of (and in) the demo, is nothing short of magnificent, and I REALLY look forward to the full game!
Fantastic work, so far, lady and gentlemen!!!

Now, to my increasing frustration, I CANNOT get hold of that #¤&* fishing pole!!!

I have completed both the sorcerers and the rouges path, the sorcerers path was, to my surprise, quite straight forward, while it took some tinkering to get the beasts blood ready for presentation, in the rouges path, but eventually I managed.

But the fishing pole? No!!! I have been up every tree to get a branch, I have tried to pick up every rock, to make waves, I have tried to tell Brattle that I know where his prized fishing pole is, I have been frantically searching for beavers in the forest, to get them to build a dam...

All to no avail..!!!

To be brutally frank, and short, I REALLY need a hint to this puzzle...

sickfiction

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 329
  • You can't do that; at least not now.
    • View Profile
    • James' Music Page
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 08:08:27 AM »
Explore the blacksmith area before it gets dark... That's a big clue right there
--------------------------------------------------------
I am a Narrator, and I ride and I ride.

Jerminator

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 09:00:43 AM »
Yep this puzzle is one of the more challenging ones to figure out in the game, mainly because it's not absolutely necessary to get the fishing pole! However James is right you have to act before night time here and act fast as soon as you obtain something long and hard  ;)