Author Topic: Hey folks somtimes it's ok to debate while intoxicated:)  (Read 2109 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Hey folks somtimes it's ok to debate while intoxicated:)
« on: June 01, 2018, 03:24:51 AM »
Hey guys, in the header i've indicated my point.  Sometimes we all fall from grace and act like teenagers. (like right now)  I myself enjoy a vigorous (ms) and lively debate.  I like all folks have come upon some hard times, persoanally and professionally. Now, nowhere near as the creators of this site (BT i am praying for you and yours, and im sadly not a very God Fearing man, alto i should be according to my Mom.)  I miss the comeraderie if you will of those who once debated here.  As a supporter of Infamous Quests, and the like i"m sad that few folks talk if you will here.  Has Social Media destroyed a great thing? I say yes.  Fuckbook and Twitter have there place, but man we used to have some great debates here.....ans elsewhere i Guess.... Let's get it started again.....Its getting hot in here....SO.......    Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Hey folks somtimes it's ok to debate while intoxicated:)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 08:46:52 AM »
Well, social media and a change in my time management from day to day! In the hayday, I didn't have shit to do except sit on the net and post about things.  I've got so much more to think about. Deadlines and who to please. What to leave in... what to leave out.  Against the wind.  I'm still running against the wind. I'm older now but still running against the wind.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."