Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Quest for Infamy / Re: Hello! Can anyone help me complete "You look like a dwarf"?
« Last post by JonTee4Free on October 13, 2022, 10:39:54 PM »
Thanks! It doesn't help in the slightest, but I appreciate the bump!
Quest for Infamy / Re: Hello! Can anyone help me complete "You look like a dwarf"?
« Last post by Goatmeal on October 13, 2022, 06:47:45 PM »
Greetings.

In reviewing the super-secret beta tester info, Klytos was kind enough to reveal an achievement list back in May of 2014:

Act II
13 - You Look Like a Dwarf - Looted every container in the mines

Hope this helps!   :)
Hello! I'd like to start by saying I LOVE THIS GAME! I grew up playing the quest games (and even some after grown :P) and I've really missed that special sense of humor which seems lost in the modern era.

Seeing as how this game is definitely worth playing through all 3 classes, I'm trying to get all the trophies. I'm playing on PS4 and I know porting a game onto PS is a nightmare, so i totally understand if it's not possible. But it says people have gotten it so I'm still hopeful.

I'm currently trying to get "You look like a dwarf", but it just won't pop. I used this map as a reference:https://levelskip.com/action-adventure/Quest-for-Infamy-Walkthrough-The-Dwarven-Mines
Which shows every single room and the supposed 6 pick ups I need. I've been in every single room and interacted with every object. I've tried before and after kraken and finishing the necro quest. I've tried as a brigand and a rogue. I've saved before getting the last 1 or 2, and reloaded multiple times to try again. I'm wondering if maybe there are certain orders that are broken.

After I finish rogue I will run through with sorcerer and see if it pops for sorcerer. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please let me know. If it's been awhile, feel free to email me. I'll gladly dust this game off to finish the trophy list.

Either way, I'm really enjoying this game and I'm excited to play whatever else infamous quests has to offer. Hopefully the other games (thorne) come to ps4, it's the only available console i have atm. But definitely looking forward to whatever comes next, just hoping it doesn't take 10 years XD

Peace, Cheers, Salud!
Quest for Infamy / Re: Status of QFI physical rewards
« Last post by thehawk on October 03, 2022, 01:13:54 AM »
Another it's been a while, so.. Checking in to see if there's update?

If it makes you feel any better, I still don't have the physical goods for Mage's Initiation either.
Hey guys, figured it's time for another project update. No new search categories added this time as I've given myself too much work already lol, however there's plenty of new scenarios found under the existing scifi & fantasy categories (listed in the top post)! I'm pleased to announce that I've pretty much reached the (foreseeable) the end of my Civilization 2 MGE preservation project and have uploaded hundreds of individual scenarios and a bunch of super collections containing thousands of scenarios to CivFanatics, ModDB & Archive Org ensuring they don't get lost again! I was going to post this weeks ago however an anonymous donor gave me a ginormous collection containing some of my most wanted lost scenarios based on cool stuff like Final Fantasy, Starcraft & Dune so I've been busy sorting them out! Naturally all these new finds are in the update list below and download links can be found in this projects original thread over at CivFanatics.

Speaking of classic Civ games I put a call out across many sites to try and get more GoG wishlist votes for adding Civ1&2 to GoG & Steam as it's crazy that the 2 big Civ games that started it all are not legally sold in any stores (& can only be found on archive & dodgy warez sites) while other classic Microprose games and all later Civ games are all being digitally sold. Presumably the pre Firaxis Civ games seem to be stuck in some sort of licensing hell they need to be rescued from. Only fans voting and making themselves heard can possibly change that. Yes some classic Civ fans probably still have their original discs & CDs like I do and don't need another copy, but plenty probably don't now and these games should really be back in stores, easily accessible, ready to run without config hassle, and getting more attention again! More fans returning to these classic Civ games injects new life into their modding scenes!

Anyway now that my Civ2 MGE preservation work has come to an end I can finally get back to making my Civ2 videos showing some of these great old scifi and fantasy mod projects to the world, and also working on my own Civ2 mod projects and finally releasing them! Then I can start focusing more on finding, rescuing & cataloging mods for later Civ games as I know I've only just scratched the surface of them. However as you'll see below I've still managed to find a bunch of new mods for them too! :)

CivFanatics (CFC) Search List updates...

Civ2:
 - Star Trek - Have obtained missing download for Jeelen's Star Trek Voyager scenario (thanks Thunderfall) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added Jeelen's Star Trek: First Contact scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added Jeelen's Star Trek: The Next Generation scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added Jeelen's Star Trek: Warp 9 Dominion War scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added TimothyFowlkes's Star Trek: The Earth Romulan War scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added Barthi's Star Trek Galaxy scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added PaulHeron's Star Trek Universe modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added MetroPolis's Ultimate Star Trek modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added MetroPolis's Star Trek scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added MrDo's Star Trek 2600 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek - Added MrDo's Star Trek Civ2 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek + Star Wars - Added MajedAnani's Galaxy modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek + Star Wars - Added FrankJohnson's Space! scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Trek + Star Wars - Added Andrew&Chris's Space Civ2 modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Added oRGys's Star Wars scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Added BrandonDunaway's Star Wars - Hoth Battle scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Added Star Wars - SOTG scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Added LordFabiano's Star Wars: Dark Side modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Added Eyn's SW Guerre Des Etoiles II scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Added DanKaleta's Galactic Empire modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Have obtained missing download for FilipCarlsson's Star Wars The Dagobah System scenario (thanks MetroPolis) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Star Wars - Have obtained missing download for JBelanger's Star Wars Tatouine scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Babylon 5 - Added Coolguy529's Babylon 5 Shadow War scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
 - Stargate - Added ChrisSaulder's Stargate scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Final Fantasy - Updated Final Fantasy VI (III US) Allies vs Empire scenario entry with it's proper name & preserved it on CFC.
 - Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for Jomb's Final Fantasy 1 scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for FrankJohnson's Final Fantasy 4 (2 US) modpack (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for DustinDunn's Final Fantasy 6 (3 US) Alpha modpack (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Final Fantasy - Added honourable mention of Jomb's Crystalis scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Dune - Have obtained missing download for IsaacAshdown's Dune The Battle for Arrakis scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Dune - Have obtained missing download for JamesDahl's Sands of Dune scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Dune - Have obtained missing download for NChautru's Dune - Pour l'epice! scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added CharlesMagee's 1640 North America scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added NickHolzapfel's The Ascendance of Europe scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added Guilopez's European World: Era of Colonization scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added GaryLongo's Colonization of the New World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added BeErIzGoOd's Discover The New World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added TimRowe's Native Americans scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added Jeelen's 1492 scenarios to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added Eyn's Conquest of the New World 1492-1591 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Colonization - Added ChrisWilkinson's Colonization of the New World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - HoMMagic - Added honourable mention of StLeo's Dual Europe scenario to the list which uses HoMM & Age of Wonders assets.
 - Apocalypse - Added Lycerius's The Eternal War scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Apocalypse - Added ChristophSaulder's Dasein - Fight for survival scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Apocalypse - Added MikeFisher's BattleTech Refusal Wars scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Apocalypse - Added NeilGuenther's The Revolt of 3000 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Apocalypse - Added MichaelDaumen's Earth 3000 - Awakening (Fallout Inspired) scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Apocalypse - Added ChrisWilkinson's Colonization of an Ancient World 3K scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Apocalypse - Have obtained missing download for Blackclove's Dawn of the Dead scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - LOTRing - Added Tolkien scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - LOTRing - Added Adult Mittelerde (Middle Earth) scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - LOTRing - Added JonTyler's The War of the Ring scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - LOTRing - Added ChristophSaulder's The Fall of Beleriand scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - LOTRing - Added ChristophSaulder's Der Herr der Ringe scenarios to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Mars & Lunar - Added Moon - A Dead World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Mars & Lunar - Added JohnBerkeley's The Colonisation of the Moon scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Mars & Lunar - Added Low G Battle modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Mars & Lunar - Added Space scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - MoOrion - Added Barocca's Master of Orion 2 Jr Variant scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - MoOrion + AlphaC & Alien Col - Have obtained missing download for Orion Alpha Centauri scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
 - AlphaC & Alien Col - Added AlbertoBerardi's Absolute Space scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JeffHead's MoreReal scenarios modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - AlphaC & Alien Col - Added DorianCrede's Beta Centauri scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - AlphaC & Alien Col - Added FredericMeunie's The ADVANCED-ONE modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Starcraft - Have obtained missing download for Aland007's Starcraft: Terran War scenario (which Blake is currently enhancing) & preserved it on CFC (thanks Anonymous).
 - Warhammer - Added LaurentXavierLamory's Warhammer: La Naissance des Empires scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Warhammer - Added Shockwolf's Warhammer Orks scenario to the list.
 - Warhammer - Added Warhammer 40k: The Hyperborean Crusade scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - Warhammer - Added Sporeboy's Warhammer: Fenris 40k scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
 - CivCrossover - Added Wiron's PlayStation Civ2 graphics modpack to the list (which Blake is currently enhancing).
 - CivCrossover - Added honourable mention of JohnValdez & AndrewLivings's SMAC Project scenario to the list which is unfinished.

Civ2TestOfTime:
 - AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Nicheal's Lalande 21185 Deluxe scenario to the list.
 - LOTRing - Added Kobayashi's Lord of the One Ring scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit) that Knighttime told me about to the list.
 - LOTRing - Added HarlanThompson's Lord of the Rings scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit) that Knighttime told me about to the list.
 - Star Trek + Star Wars - Added honourable mention of Civinator's Galactic Conquests Beta mod to the list which is unreleased.
 - Warhammer - Added honourable mention of Tanelorn's Warhammer 40k Units pack to the list which deserves a scenario!
 - CivCrossover - Added Leif&Faye's Civ4 Empire Earth modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.

Civ3:
 - HoMMagic - Added Tom2050's Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Hell Terrain mod to the list.
 - Mars & Lunar - Added Tholish's Solar System Planets mod combo series (Part 1 - Planets, Part 2 - Lunar, Part 3 - Solar System, & Part 4 - Rule Titania) that Ozymandias told me about to the list.
 - Star Trek - Have obtained missing sound & music addon download for Logitec's Star Trek mod & preserved it on CFC.

Civ4:
 - Colonization - Added TChristensen's Age of Discovery mod to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
 - Apocalypse - Added FromAustria's Zombie Invasion mod to the list.
 - Mars & Lunar - Added Tholish's Future Mod (sequel to his Civ3 Solar System Planets mod above) to the list.

Civ4Col:
 - Colonization - Added FratelliMarconi's Dawn of a New Era mod to the list.

Civ5:
 - C&C & Red Alert - Added Usernamehere's CNC Red Alert Civs mod combo series (The Allies, The Soviet Union, & The Psychic Corps) to the list.
 - C&C & Red Alert - Added Usernamehere's CNC Tiberium War Civs mod combo series (The Global Defense Initiative, & The Brotherhood of Nod) to the list.
 - Dune - Added Mathetes's Dune Civs mod combo series (House Atreides, & House Harkonnen) to the list.

Civ6:
 - Colonization - Added Adamiy's Colonization scenario to the list.
 - Dune - Added RyeGuy's Arrakis (Dune) scenario to the list.
 - Warhammer - Added joto92's Warhammer Mod to the list.

Quest for Infamy / Re: Status of QFI physical rewards
« Last post by Blake00 on May 22, 2022, 03:55:33 AM »
Thanks Steve, that's great to hear!!! And congrats on the dream job!
Quest for Infamy / Quest for infamy Slave Trader bug. PS5
« Last post by NothingNothing83 on May 21, 2022, 12:30:32 PM »
I'm having an issue where I keep getting the "intruder" alert during the assassin quest. I kill the first guard, then as soon as I free the slaved the "intruder" dialogue pops up before i can exit the room. If I decide not to free the slaves, as soon as I look at the door to the east, the "intruder" alert pops up before I can sneak through. Again. I am looking at the doors prior to trying to sneak through so it's not an issue if the squeaky tiles. Any help would be appreciated as I can't progress!
Quest for Infamy / PS4/PS5 "Collector of Useless Things" bugged trophy
« Last post by endymionz80 on April 26, 2022, 05:45:54 AM »
Hello all!

This is my very first time posting in this forum. I had long been a fan of Quest for Glory and other Sierra adventures. I am also gaming mainly on my Playstation systems. So when Quest for Infamy came to PS4/PS5 it was a sure buy for me!

At the same time I am also a trophy hunter. I have noticed however that the trophy "Collector of Useless Things: You bought the Diamond Tipped Crowbar and the Holy Symbol even though there was no use for them" has not unlocked even though I have purchased these items. Now, after check the game on psnprofiles.com, it appears that none of the plays have unlocked this trophy which is at a 0.0%.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place / forum, but I would like to bring this to the attention of the developers, for possible rectification with a future patch. If this is not the proper place/ forum, I will appreciate directing me to the correct place.

Thank you for your time!
Regards
Quest for Infamy / Re: Xbox Killington quest gnoll bug
« Last post by Blackthorne on April 22, 2022, 01:06:24 AM »
Yeah, we don't do tech support for QFI on the consoles - Ratalaika Games did the port, so you might want to contact them and let them know about bugs and stuff you find!

www.ratalaikagames.com

Bt
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10