Author Topic: Need help with an item in Two Worlds II Call of The Tenebrae  (Read 4432 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Adramalech's Scourge is the most powerful weapon in COTT, but it's only available after you kill the final boss. Sulejmans Masterpiece is the second most powerful weapon, but all its stats are at least 200 points less than the Scourge ones. I can't seem to be able to check into any site to ask someone to do an item code dump, which would be quite a large file. I would dearly love to have the item code for Adramelech's Scourge. Thanks yall!
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with an item in Two Worlds II Call of The Tenebrae
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 07:09:33 PM »
It seems that the only site that's actively discussing TW2 Call of The Tenebrae is on s***m, which I do not like. I'm actually registered there but cannot post because my email has to be verified. According to their method, it's not possible because I don't see the option they are talking about. I'm sure that I'm the only person that has created a sinfully explicit written walkthrough for COTT and it is posted on g*****qs. What puzzles me is why someone has yet to extract all item codes for the game and posted them. Does it require such a tremendous amount of knowledge?
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 04:49:50 PM »
It seems that the only site that's actively discussing TW2 Call of The Tenebrae is on s***m, which I do not like. I'm actually registered there but cannot post because my email has to be verified. According to their method, it's not possible because I don't see the option they are talking about. I'm sure that I'm the only person that has created a sinfully explicit written walkthrough for COTT and it is posted on g*****qs. What puzzles me is why someone has yet to extract all item codes for the game and posted them. Does it require such a tremendous amount of knowledge?
Aug. 11, 2017
Found it by accident;

adrablade

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 04:52:20 PM »
nah on that game you can just use any ole hex editor
or even cheatengine to pull code

if using the entire code prepare for huge hd space extraction
but most stuff... isnt well hidden

oddly QFI stuff is :)

sorta XD

hex wise that is.
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
I did it the difficult way, to get codes of found items, I equipped them and saved the game. opened the default.usr file with hex and at the bottom is equipped item codes and what armor worn. With 3 or 4 items at a time, it took awhile for 100+ items. COTT doesn't support Alt+Tab so cheat engine can't be used. At least I couldn't use it. By now I think all codes have been found, that is items outside of chests and corpses. Too bad COTT saves aren't hexable like Dungeon Lords and Infamous games.

tnx