Author Topic: Film Kickstarter by a friend of mine  (Read 4964 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Film Kickstarter by a friend of mine
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »
Chris Bruce is one of my oldest friends from back in the old neighborhood.  He was my younger brother's age, and the three of us used to hang out together all of the time.  In fact, we used to play crazy amounts of games on his Macintosh, which was a mucher rarer machine in the 1990's than it is today!

I've had many good times with Chris, and over the years - he's done many different things, and become a professional mascot - he's also been into acting and performing, and now he's helping to produce a film.

It's entitled "Spring Awakening" and it's got a very interesting plot, based in reality!  It takes place in the 1890's... it looks really interesting, and I'd be remiss if I didn't put it out here.  Chris has supported me over the years, and always been there - even when times were dark.  I love the guy like he's my own brother. 

So, if you're looking to help produce a film, check it out over here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/springawakeningmovie/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

Bt

<a href="http://youtu.be/pbgl2X_ygFI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/pbgl2X_ygFI</a>
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

asianmusicguy

• Villain
  • Liked: 16
    • View Profile
    • Crystal Utada
Re: Film Kickstarter by a friend of mine
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 06:40:11 PM »
I gave a little something I feel bad because its not as much as some others  but I was really hit hard because the other kick starter  at any rate I hope it helps
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.  ~Michael Jackson

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 07:38:26 PM »
Aw, hey man - that's awesome.  Chris is really an amazing guy; they've been wanting to do this for a while and they've got a lot going for them.  Thanks, man.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

asianmusicguy

• Villain
    • View Profile
    • Crystal Utada
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 07:46:19 PM »
I made a post about it over at Pinkerton road using some info chris gave me
http://forum.pinkertonroad.com/showthread.php?614-Intresting-film-project&p=23944#post23944

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.  ~Michael Jackson

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 11:24:17 AM »
After seeing how much I've already put into it, I'm at the point where I need to pick and choose my Kickstarter projects.  While I do hope that they get funding I'm going to have to pass on this one.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 11:53:42 AM »
After seeing how much I've already put into it, I'm at the point where I need to pick and choose my Kickstarter projects.  While I do hope that they get funding I'm going to have to pass on this one.

Hahah, yeah, Serena - you're funding a small nation's worth of projects, no doubt!  Thanks for looking, though.  I'm just trying to do my best for an old friend.  I owe him one.  He once rescued me from a toilet I fell into.  True story.

Bt

asianmusicguy

• Villain
    • View Profile
    • Crystal Utada
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 01:49:42 PM »
as I dive to deeper into this  thing I REALLY  wanna see it funded  anywhere else we can post thus Steve any idea's?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 02:54:39 PM »
Man, I have no idea... I've put it on facebook and tweeted about it.  I'm going to include a mention in a KS update as well.  But I don't like to spam people too hard about things...  I would love to see them make funding.  Plus, if they do, I'll be able to visit the set personally and give updates, too!  Heh.

Bt

asianmusicguy

• Villain
    • View Profile
    • Crystal Utada
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 03:12:05 PM »
Have toy seen some of the suggestions I made in the comments ? I hope im helping