Author Topic: Two Worlds II  (Read 4123 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Two Worlds II
« on: September 30, 2015, 04:47:04 PM »
 >:( I put KOAR on hold and reinstalled TW2+Pirates of The Flying Fortress. In game, if you look straight down at your feet, open the cheat console and type in  Display.show 1, you see true coordinates while holding down the Shift key.
It also shows the current map and area you're in. It's supposed to be possible to type in any   jump map name  and hit enter to jump to that map area. However, it doesn't work. I thought previously I could jump to any map. Now it doesn't work, or does it? it's just that I don't remember how.  :'(
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Two Worlds II
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 06:54:54 PM »
lol
worked for me, but havent tried recently

love how you like the older titles, mate
miss our chats :)
ill check it out again though i dont have the flying fortress. but yaya i doth remember this.
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 05:36:31 PM »
Figured out the problem. Got brand new unused TW2 and POTFF, registered them properly online. Map jumping just fine now, even in Windows 7 64 bit. Not registering online kills the map/jump function.
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 07:12:51 PM »
The first time I ever played Pirates of the flying fortress, I got to the point where Billy Bugeyes challenged me to a game of dice. That was months ago. Now, he doesn't challenge me. I wonder if anyone has the exact method leading to this dice challenge.

It supposedly is triggered after doing the quests "Needle in the hay" and "Pirates don't cry". Maybe I'm taking too long. All Billy wants is for me to play matchmaker for him.

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 05:28:58 PM »
Figured it out ! Don't do Pirates Don't Cry right away. After getting two new quests Casqet of Embers and Needle In A Haystack, do Casqet of Embers, then Pirates Don't Cry. Lastly, do Needle In A Haystack (after demonstrating the bomb to Cutter and finding apparatus in cave, teleport to Wandering Wrath, speak with Billy and get challenged to a couple of games of dice.

Apparently, after doing Pirates don't cry, then Needle In A Haystack, enough time has passed for Billy to have visited his new date, which by the way happens to be the brother of the woman Marren!!!