Author Topic: Hello  (Read 27962 times)

Sirisul

Re: Hello
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 04:11:43 PM »
Hmm, no problem getting on the About page, but i can't scroll down it, the page appears to just stop halfway through BT's rant about the start of the universe.

Broomie

• Chief Administrator
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 581
    • https://www.facebook.com/brooomie
    • broomie
    • https://twitter.com/jbroomie/
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/JBroomie
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 04:44:54 PM »
Oh really? That's not right. Works fine for me. Anyway you can screenshot that and email it to broomie at gmail dot com?

Or you might be able to attach it to your post, I'm on my iPhone so not sure if members have permissions to attach images but you can email it nevertheless.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
Actually, Klytos wrote that rant, sir.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Sirisul

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2012, 06:51:30 PM »
My most humble apologies mighty BT, I can understand why Klytos (hereafter referred to as numnuts) would choose to rant about himself.

Broomie, I've emailed you a jpg of my screenshot, as I said in the email, it could possible be the antiquated piece of crap computer and OS that I'm using.  Or it could be the firewall doing weird and wonderful things.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 08:08:53 AM »
Yeah, suck it loser. I wrote that.

Sirisul

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 07:02:41 PM »
Whatever numnuts.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2012, 10:24:31 PM »
Wouldn't that be spelt numbnuts. No wonder you're in prison.

Sirisul

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2012, 08:08:57 AM »
Here I am, babysitting your equals, and I get nothing but abuse.  Bite me jockstrap.

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
Ah, feel the love :)
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

Sirisul

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »
I have love.... plenty of love for all.... it's just 4:42am here and i'm watching the clock before I can go home and crawl into bed!

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2012, 02:47:01 PM »
Oh damn... working the graveyard shift?
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2012, 03:08:34 PM »
They're brothers.  You should see what happens when you hang out with the two of them!!

We gotta have another session of some Canadian Beer and Rolling Stones songs, boys, sometime in the future.

Bt

Sirisul

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2012, 01:56:16 AM »
Oh damn... working the graveyard shift?

I was, but thankfully I now have three days off, although I did sleep till 2:00pm which was nice.

They're brothers.  You should see what happens when you hang out with the two of them!!

We gotta have another session of some Canadian Beer and Rolling Stones songs, boys, sometime in the future.

Bt

Yes, yes we do.  I'm in vegas at the end of the year, you should convince Klytos to get off his arse and come. He could call it a business trip and write it off in tax.

Zeek

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2012, 11:24:12 AM »
Oh, here you all are!  Infamous-Adventures site has been dead for days!  ANOTHER site to check all the time (sigh)...

**Edit: Actually looks like it's been a couple days for this one too, I guess Facebook and Kickstarter are the happening places these days.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2012, 06:44:25 PM »
Yeah, this place was hopping at least behind the scenes up until the kickstarter launched.  Since then, both forums have been really quiet.  Not much to say for the time being I guess.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests