Author Topic: Quest for Infamy v2.0 progress thread  (Read 46680 times)

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Quest for Infamy v2.0 progress thread
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2019, 12:06:14 AM »
As far as I'm aware, the only thing we need to do to release 2.0 is to make sure it's not broken. So testing. If you guys would like to test, I'm happy to add you to the testing group and let you have at it. I'd love to get it out there too. Similar to Steve, I just haven't had the time to devote to this last year really. Life is just busy with a full time job and three little kids at home. That said, I want this done so let me know so we can get it out there.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2019, 02:37:19 PM »
Yep. Due to the screen shift and several bug fixes, and the multiple path nature of the game, etc, it needs lots of testing.  Gah.  This would be so much easier with a giant pile of CASH lying on the company floor, lol
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

gammarayburst

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2020, 12:20:01 AM »
If you guys would like to test, I'm happy to add you to the testing group and let you have at it.

Yes, add me! (sorry, I didn't have reply notifications turned on).