Author Topic: Bt's Corner  (Read 34772 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Bt's Corner
« on: January 25, 2013, 12:28:03 PM »
Hi friends, and backers.  My name is Steve, otherwise known as "Bt", and I'm one of the leaders of this here operation, and I'm a Writer, Producer and Director on "Quest For Infamy"!

I've gotten to know many of you over the these past months, and it's been awesome - hopefully, in this backer's forum, you'll find, see, and explore more goodies of the game and get insight into its production.

We'll also be releasing exclusives - like playable demos, deleted stuff, maybe even hits at future ideas.

Around here, though - we want you to be involved.  I want you to be involved. I'll be posting various kinds of random blogs in this here thread of mine - but you can also ask me questions here.

With that, welcome to the backer's forum!!!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: Bt's Corner
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:33 PM »
Hey guys - I just want to thank you for the positive response to Demo 2.0 - I've been working on the game a lot this morning, and I literally get excited thinking about you guys playing the final version.  We have so many little interactive pockets of life and interesting quests and people for you to meet.

Feel free to comment here, or ask any questions you might have, as well.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 04:49:19 PM »
First off, let me start by saying that it's been great getting to know you, too.  I so look forward to getting my hands on the finished product.  After playing through the demo again I can tell that you guys put a lot of love into it.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 09:45:18 PM »
I can tell that you guys put a lot of love into it.

Hell, yeah.  You could say, they "spread the love"  ;)
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 10:24:18 PM »
I ate the Marmite after we finished up the demo stuff.  Thank the maker.

Bt

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: Bt's Corner - VLOG #1
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 06:02:57 PM »
Hey Friends, here's a little video blog for you.  The first of a series.

Anything you want me to talk about?  Topics to cover?  Things to show?  Please, feel free to suggest something.  Interaction is the best around here.

<a href="http://youtu.be/cC_YD9gXbfY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/cC_YD9gXbfY</a>

Bt

KuroShiro

Re: Bt's Corner - VLOG #1
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 09:11:39 PM »
Anything you want me to talk about?  Topics to cover?  Things to show?  Please, feel free to suggest something.  Interaction is the best around here.
I think the answer is obvious.

BT's acoustic guitar renditions of classic Sierra themes.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 11:01:20 PM »
Heh...nice.  Just watched this, finally.  I'd love to hear you do more Klytos impressions.  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 11:11:39 PM »
Acoustic Guitar Renditions of Classic Sierra Themes?  I can do that.

Bt

s_d

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 12:20:07 AM »
"Girl in the Tower", Bt unplugged.  With vocals.
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

KuroShiro

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 09:03:42 AM »
"Girl in the Tower", Bt unplugged.  With vocals.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUr__-VZeQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUr__-VZeQ</a>

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 11:48:43 AM »
Yep.  You and me both, Colonel Kurtz.

But, it is requested of me by my loyal fans.  It shall be done.

Bt

rugged

• Villain
  • Liked: 51
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 07:54:08 PM »
I would love to hear about e challenges of making a hybrid rpg / adventure game.  How you strike the balance of getting the right amount of rpg elements without disturbing the adventure feel. Also about what affect the rpg elements have on development and testing times

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 09:40:05 PM »
Yep.  You and me both, Colonel Kurtz.

But, it is requested of me by my loyal fans.  It shall be done.

Bt

Only if it's sung in Shatner style.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

s_d

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 10:12:14 PM »
};->