Author Topic: Boxed version DRM free?  (Read 11351 times)

DrSlash

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 727
    • buckazoid
    • View Profile
Re: Boxed version DRM free?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2014, 02:30:27 PM »
Only Amiga makes QfI possible.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests".

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2014, 02:36:10 PM »
Thanks man.  Now I have that damn song stuck in my head.  And THIS is the version I hear in my nightmares!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6jqymC1D0

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

DrSlash

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 727
    • buckazoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2014, 02:42:27 PM »
I know, I watched that version about fifty times since you posted the link somewhere (on twitter, as far as I remember). Most addictive video ever.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests".

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2014, 02:56:39 PM »
Will the FM-Towns version also be DRM free?

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2014, 06:12:49 PM »
Heya

Is there anyway for the late people to the party to get cards or a calendar (Did Jenny do the arts on those too?)

and I was told via a friend bt you were going to wait until the release was near to see what units you had and if some could still get a box or at least any goodies
Id like something, but I dont want to offend anyone by asking. So hope that I didnt, and let me know what if anything might be available for the persons who want stuff but didnt get a chance to back.
Never hurts to ask, worst answer is a nope!

hit me a pm or post
id appreciate it
:) love ya all no matter what answer comes back just so ya knows

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2014, 06:44:23 PM »
If you still want to get some of the swag, you can pre-order it here through Backer Kit!

https://qfi-companion.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2014, 06:57:47 PM »
oooooooooo

how long will it all be avail,
I got about 100$ right now, for the box, but I want to get all of that on the list
haha

let me/us know!

ty !!
kal-

EDIT: on the big 100$ box what comes all in it, the hardcover hint? its not detailed other than saying you get the dvd slip case and the other game ver is that right?
what all Is in that box?

also 
the hoodie says that your name is put on it.. but is that true this late in the game?
I do want one of those too!

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2014, 07:05:45 PM »
Getting back to the Tandy 1000, it had a massive 20mb hard drive. The first game I ever played was King's Quest V but it cost me nearly $300 U.S. I bought it one Christmas, at Radio Shack, for $51. It was a gift to a couple of nephews, who lived 120 miles away. Then I decided I too wanted to play it, so went back to R.S. and bought it a second time. To My dismay, the disks were 1.44's. Bought an external scuzzi drive that supported the floppies. Got copy of literatures from nephews via mail. Before it was all done, I probably have the record for the cost of a PC game.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2014, 03:54:40 PM »
I sent ye' a pm bt,
lemme know!

ill order some stuff nowwww

just want to know how long this stuff will be avail and what really comes with what vs the backers vers
and if the hoodies come with the names already on it you might need to change the links description of the hoodie saying that our names would be on em.. not that it would stop me from getting one :P

whats in the big box and umm ill take 1 of everything and 2 decks o cards pls lol