Author Topic: An Unexpected aproach  (Read 3633 times)

Myrddin Starfari

• Ping of Kuns
  • Villain
  • Liked: 34
  • Ok folks, what's with the pitchforks and torches?
    • View Profile
An Unexpected aproach
« on: March 25, 2013, 08:24:54 PM »
Just playing QFG 1 this morning and was suddenly caught by a random thought due to a message, what would happen if I really could open the ogre?

Only came around due to it telling me that I wouldn't want to do that, so of course I now do.  I was originally aiming for the chest that the ogre was carrying, not the orges chest (ok so it is the ogres chest, just not that one).

Has anybody else wondered things like this, using supposedly non offencive spells offensivly, or other things unusally. It was thought of and implimented with at least one thing when you were given the opertunity to pick (at least in VGA) something other than a lock.
When you're a farrier you need to know these things

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: An Unexpected aproach
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 10:08:31 PM »
No Sierra game has come close to the awesomeness of Lucasfilm's Loom when it comes to creative uses for spells.  Spells tunes did the reverse when you played them backwards, so you could Make and Unmake things, including people, with ghastly results, if I remember correctly.  Or at least, it was implied that you could do that.  The bishop getting killed by Chaos was an awesome reminder of that power.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.