Author Topic: Super old early 2000s QFI demo  (Read 2748 times)

Blake00

• Lackey
  • Liked: 35
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/BlakesSanctum
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
Super old early 2000s QFI demo
« on: April 05, 2020, 06:45:01 AM »
Hey guys,

I was just going through my Quest for Glory related games tribute website and updating stuff, fixing broken links etc and I noticed something I keep forgetting to contact you about.

As you may recall for thoroughness and historical purposes I tribute both your newer QFI game and your old QFI game on my site (screenshot attached), and the old QFI tribute download link hasn't worked in years as I had it linking to the thread Klytos made at your old IA forums where he posted screens and the demo of the old QFI game. Annoyingly I can't seem to find my copy of the demo so I can't even host it myself to fix things.

Any chance someone can send me a copy again? or recover that thread which may still have a working download link?

Original thread at IA was here:
http://www.infamous-adventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=3719.0

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Super old early 2000s QFI demo
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 08:28:10 PM »
Oh man, I haven't had that demo in years... that's lost to time for me.  And all the stuff on the IA-Server - the forum stuff, it got destroyed/deleted or something by some kind of virus. Things got messed up there.  I downloaded what I could from that server, but we stopped having server space there a long time ago.  Maybe the internet archive has something... but, man, I got nothing. I have so little left from the original 2003-2004 QFI ideas... god, that seems so long ago.  What friggin' kids we were.

Anyway, man, good luck. Shawn might have something but me... I got nothing.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 09:48:32 PM »
I'll have a look. I'm not sure if its still around though. I remember working hard on that back in the day..
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blake00

• Lackey
  • Liked: 35
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/BlakesSanctum
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 01:58:59 PM »
I'll have a look. I'm not sure if its still around though. I remember working hard on that back in the day..

Thanks mate!

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!