Author Topic: Save Steve Campaign  (Read 4178 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Save Steve Campaign
« on: July 12, 2018, 04:16:43 PM »
Hi everyone.  Hey for those who still hang out at this site, please consider a donation to the Creator of QFI Steve Alexander at www.gofundme.com/steves-kidney-journey.  Steve and his family have some rough times ahead, so please consider a 10,20 dollar donation. Do it for Steve (aka Blackthorne), do it for Steve's Kids.... :)  Thanks,

Chadly.
**********Chadly*********************

shoptroll

• Lackey
  • Liked: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Save Steve Campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 08:51:25 PM »
I did my part!

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 02:09:16 PM »
oh bruh
hang in there,

please :(
danka
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 06:39:08 PM »
Hanging in there.  Some days are good, some are bad.  My lab reports/blood work is terrible.  My GFR, kidney function, is at 12% now.  I'll begin dialysis next month most likely.  My wife, Jordan, was tested and is a match, but there's still a bunch of time before I can do the transplant.  They are also still trying to discover the nature of the disease that reoccured and killed my transplant.  It's the same disease that originally killed my kidneys.  It's been affecting my transplant for the last two years, but just went critical this year.

It sucks.  I feel terrible a lot, but the support I've had from everyone has been amazing.  I'll make the road back. 

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 12:15:52 AM »
Glad you enjoyed it! I personally had a great time, and it was especially awesome Josh Mandel and Ken Allen were there.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 08:18:19 PM »
I tuned in for the stream in it's entireity and enjoyed it very much. Very cool to hear from not only Josh Mandel, but also Ken Allen.  Nice to hear IQ alumni's as well.  I donated amd convinced a couple friends to do so as well.  Next time I will sign up for twitch and be able to post comments in the chat, :) 8)

Chadly
**********Chadly*********************