Author Topic: Quest For Gory 4.5 inspired this?  (Read 80953 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Quest For Gory 4.5 inspired this?
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2014, 01:34:50 AM »
I've been playing HQ.... the game is a LOT of fun playing as a Warrior.

Anyway, I'm at the library.  I noticed there was a shoutout to Quest for Infamy in one of the books!  8)

I'm curious there, where or where is that note located for "So you thought you were a Hero?" in the library?  I've searched all of the place there but I still have not found it yet.

Blake00

• Lackey
  • Liked: 35
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/BlakesSanctum
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2014, 03:58:07 AM »
Finally caught up on this thread.

lol Bad2dabone your Elsa letter cracked me up.

Sadly it appears Orion has forgiven her again, she's just gonna burn you again my friend. No heartfelt apology or guilt trip she can put together is gonna magically change who she is.

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2014, 02:16:15 PM »
I've noticed that in the credits, Jane Jensen is listed. Decided to see what she's up to now days and she has a new point and click game titled Moebius: Empire Rising. The videos look pretty good.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Quest For Gory 4.5 inspired this?
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2014, 08:28:21 PM »
I've noticed that in the credits, Jane Jensen is listed. Decided to see what she's up to now days and she has a new point and click game titled Moebius: Empire Rising. The videos look pretty good.

Moebius is published by our common publisher, Phoenix Online.  Shawn and I had the opportunity to meet Jane and work alongside her at GDC.  It was very cool to meet, work and hang out with an old Sierra alum as a peer.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Quest For Gory 4.5 inspired this?
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2014, 02:52:39 AM »
Finally caught up on this thread.

lol Bad2dabone your Elsa letter cracked me up.

Sadly it appears Orion has forgiven her again, she's just gonna burn you again my friend. No heartfelt apology or guilt trip she can put together is gonna magically change who she is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x525Tk7KpI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x525Tk7KpI</a>