Author Topic: Kickstarter for TWO new adventure games!  (Read 32171 times)

Iggi

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Kickstarter for TWO new adventure games!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 03:01:28 PM »
And I'll ask my usual questions again ::)
  • Will the boxed versions of the games contain all versions (i.e. Linux, Mac and Windows) of the games?
  • Will the versions included on DVD be DRM free (i.e. not require Steam to actually play / install the game)?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 05:44:49 PM »
Yes, of course, on all counts.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

rugged

• Villain
  • Liked: 51
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 03:21:24 PM »
Haven't backed yet but will do, unfortunately will not be as much as I would like to.  Of the three the stretch goal game looks most appealing to me,

How much will the lute need to be used in The Kings Challenge? I know you don't need my suggestions but I would say make sure you get lots of people to play test and evaluate  the role of the lute. This feature could make or break the game.

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 08:43:11 PM »
How much time do we have for the backer kit form? I´m still undecided about the honor stone.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 09:16:58 PM »
i sent a pm to bt, but, this new backerkit thing is a bit confusing,
also noticed the shipping to usa is pretty hefty

are the QFI rewards shipping soon so we can see those boxes and compare to what the new ones might be?

idk im confused at the new backerkit but, shrug urmm lemme know how long its running and about the shipping, and the QFI 22nd date was given out to send QFI ks and backers stuff
is that still a go?

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 10:41:42 PM »
You have plenty of time on the backerkit; the stuff like the stone engraving we can always add later.  I'd like to have them all done and filled out by August, hopefully.

The QFI Boxes and DVDs are still being produced.  The production house for the boxes has the box template; they said they were sending a proof this week.  The DVDs will be in production the next week.  Stuff starts going out when I get them.

I made a note on the KS update that shipping prices list as worldwide until you enter an address; if you live US, you'll see the correct shipping at the final checkout.

Backerkit hasn't changed anything from the last time, so I don't understand what's difficult about it or what you're having trouble with.  Whatever you pledged in KS goes into your backer acct, and it selects the tier you selected on KS.  Then, the money left over is credit you can use to select your add ons.  If you want to add the 2 Big Boxes & Slim Case, you select that, and Backerkit will tell you what you owe.  Then you can pay the balance with a credit card.

Bt

"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 04:35:13 AM »
Dang it, I will die of old age before the QFI boxes see daylight. :D

No but seriously, thanks for the update Bt and good to know how far things are. In the meanwhile, I'll wait for my Infamous Quests t-shirt. :)
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 01:40:15 PM »
urmm heya bt

sorry but no, last time it was backerkit just pay. but that was due to the fact that i didnt ks first on QFI
so this time its saying to click a link and check out etc where the last time, i did backerkit. It only said whatcha want and order it.

jaja

i assumed that the 45$ came with all three games i think i see now that just adds a 10$ credit to purchase that 3rd game that was the confusing part, that n shippin lol

oh the stone ? really? count me in mate!
as for the QFI boxes im kinda awaiting on those to see the size, quality etc before launching a huge tip jar + both big box and slime. :)

keep us updated?  what is this stone you speak of? sounds interestin!

ty again sorry as i was again mainly confused at the shipping and the 10$ credit vs just all 3 games  so its 2 games + OST  + 10$ credit .. i get it nows :)

so more stuff is to be added? sweet

oh also, fellow fans, tee spring made the shirts in SUPER huge sizes so a large is like XL-XXL  so they are printing another, if any fans are about XL-XXL and want the white IQS logo shirt, free (just pay shipping) lemme know!
im not wanting to do this for someone who will just sell it on ebay, but rather to fans who missed out or want a cheap shirt to wear, (as i cant wear this one)
pm me or email me etc

and ty bt man, again its my bad not yours as again i missed the intial KS for QFI, so on my end its waaay different than the last backerkit :)

mush n love  and have an awesome wicked bbq weekend, AND wherever u are, dont get sick, ughh its going around the nation!

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2015, 04:47:51 PM »
@DosboxLetsPlay  Hey i bought my Quest for Infamy t-shirt fro Tee Spring and its nice! ( Its black with Quest  for infamy on the front)  I got it a week before the scheduled ship date, as i bought in support for Roehm to Ruin and Order of the Thorne/ Fortress of Fire Kickstarters! :)  High quality "hanes tagless T" very happy with it!
**********Chadly*********************

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2015, 08:58:03 PM »
chadly was your shirt super large?
my large was XXL in terms of size, medium = large

idk i got mine 4 days ago

Sven_Q45

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 09:22:22 PM »
Yeah next kickstarter project reward on the way! :)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2015, 03:12:20 AM »
@Kaldire   My T-shirt that i bought bro, is from Tee-Spring was a Large.  Just a plain large, it fits me perfect.  Not sure why you got a massive size, I bought mine from them directly from a link on the new Kickstarter page for Roehm to Ruin/ order of the thorne.  It was worth the 20 bucks i paid for it, as no one in my small town has one that I know of but Me! :)  Like i said i got it a week before they said it was supposed to be at my small town, but i live on the eastern part of the USA and T-spring ships from RI i beleive. 8)
**********Chadly*********************

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2015, 04:25:57 AM »
urmm i got the same one,
teespring did say the sizes are running larger these days in usa

odd i know but if i took a pic, which i might .. of my shirts in large, and the IQ teespring shirt the IQ shirt is about 4 inches to wide on each side 8 total, front back...

might not seem like much but it fell right off me like a nightgown lol so im just offering it up idk
people might think im scamming or idk what but just no real need to have a second one
if someone doesnt have one at all :)

Sven_Q45

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2015, 10:16:55 AM »
@BT
I hope I can make it today. With the stone engraving.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2015, 04:43:30 PM »
vat is this stone engraving?
i dont sees it.. confusion sets in :)

lemme know?