Author Topic: Health food Sucks/  (Read 2734 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Health food Sucks/
« on: April 13, 2018, 02:59:42 PM »
Hi.  Has anyone else noticed in the news that the food we enjoy is bad for you health wise?  I just read a report on 30 foods you should'nt eat after 30 Years of age.  Some included were Soda, bacon, beer, red meat, hamburger, ice cream and others.  Hell if it tastes good you can't eat it!  Myself i'm a fairly healthly guy at nearly 40.  I am not an herbivore, am not a vegan, I like to eat meat.  PETA for me stand for People Eating Tastey Animals.  Now im not against vegans but as far as i ever went was to quit eating red meat for a year.  I lost weight and felt better, however at the end of my fast, I ate A Massive Steak cooked medium rare, it was Yummy.  Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Health food Sucks/
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 04:43:42 PM »
PETA is a farce
they kill more animals than most might think

humans, modern humans, werent made to digest meat. like we have now

If you eat a steak  ONLY eat that steak, then 1hr later eat something else, let the meat process

never eat fast food,
its been almost 15 years since ive touched SODA or fast food of any kind.

bacon is ok.. or the italians would be dying out early. (they live longer than usa on avg)

i love me some meat esp bacon.

wait until you hit 40, and drs say you cant have spice like  garlic or such, due to prostate etc.

fun will continue.

BTW im so skinny my dr ORDERED me to eat THICK ice cream (kinda like coldstone or such) gelato etc. but not store bought air filled ice cream with sodium base(salt= bad)
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 11:02:04 AM »
Everything that is enjoyable is "bad for you".

If you don't care about living long, indulge all you want.  If you'd like to live a little longer, practice moderation.  If you'd like to live forever, and spend the last 20 years of your life as a withered, useless husk of a human being whose organs and systems are still going despite their insistence that you cease functions... deny yourself anything indulgent ever and live an incredibly boring life, all while trying to convince yourself that you are somehow better than others.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 01:16:28 PM »
Here's something from Carolyn Dean, MD, ND
Author of Atrial Fibrillation: Remineralize Your Heart

"The science shows that a diet without cholesterol does not necessarily lower a person's cholesterol. in fact, when the cholesterol in a food is high, it is often acting as an anti-oxidant. Eggs are a great food, full of satiating protein and essential fats."