Author Topic: Terraforming Mars?  (Read 3314 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Terraforming Mars?
« on: June 13, 2016, 12:57:31 PM »
They're planning to settle humans on Mars and even talking about terraforming. What an idiotic idea! Earth has a magnetic field to prevent the atmosphere from being stripped away by solar winds. Mars still has a minimal atmosphere that is still being stripped away. Without a rotating core to generate magnetic fields, terraforming Mars is merely something scientists want to use tax money for and try just to find out why it cannot be done. I've got a better idea, install a rotating core !!! which also cannot be done. D U H !
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Terraforming Mars?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 08:49:06 PM »
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 09:12:10 AM »
It's not tax money, it's a private consortium.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 05:38:16 PM »
Humans will also blighten Mars too. Please noooo.... 
Thought the idea itself is good. :)