Author Topic: My thoughts on order.  (Read 4319 times)

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
My thoughts on order.
« on: August 01, 2016, 02:33:42 PM »
I liked it, its innocence was charming, it made me smile, like axl rose said, it reminded me of childhood memories where every day was as clear as the bright blue sky. I enjoyed the stairway to heaven reference btw.

Any cheesiness it had was in a good way, a fun way, like the power rangers style bee henchmen and Lord sinister. It was great.

That seemed to be the gnome from daventry in the agdi remake on kingsquest 2.

I noticed john on the credits list btw, is that who i think it is? Only lore recommendation, kind of softpeddal the atheism when it comes to king author.

That reminds me, was there also a ''wicked'' Magregor mathers reference in there? The unknown god?
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: My thoughts on order.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 07:41:12 PM »
Any similarities between the Gnome and AGDI's is purely coincidental. Gnomes in fantasy are pretty standardized, I guess it's hard to make them different!

John who? I don't know who you think it is!

The unknown god is a reference to Greek religious philosophy from the time of Christ. In Athens there were monuments to all sorts of Greek gods, so people could worship the one they wished to. There was also a monument to the "Unknown God" which was placed for travelers to worship their god at if there wasn't a statue of that god. 
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 09:05:11 PM »
I know the gnome was coincidental, I enjoyed the game very much and everything I am saying is complementary btw.
I  always liked little references in adventure games, which most of them have, like the sarus seller in qfg2. This is the same. I also think I spotted one to kingsquest in the seers hut, the guy with the feather in his cap?

Sorry not Jhon was thinking  Josh Mandel was in the game, don't know why.
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 03:34:17 AM »
I know, and I appreciate the love! Just trying to be thorough in my answer!
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."