Author Topic: Forum problem?  (Read 1996 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Forum problem?
« on: September 09, 2014, 11:40:23 AM »
Yesterday, pages loaded pretty quickly. Today, This forum and threads are loading VERY slowly. You all aware of any problems? I did a defrag of HD to make sure. Even did a speed test for my 12 mbps broadband and it checks out for that speed.

It's doing a little better this afternoon, but has been better.
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Forum problem?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 04:38:43 PM »
heya

already noted by the awwesome broomie from my tests  and THANK you for just confirming that it wasnt just me, I knew it wasnt my isp from the tracert 

but no worries usually doesnt last very long, lucky there are no DOOR GAMES on here
oooooooo BT? broomie?  some old bbs door games? usurper?  legend of the red drag?  little barren realms elite? trade wars whore wars oh that version was funny lsl style  must get hookers and have em tested keep em clean hahaha oh the good old days when i ran renegade bbs's
man I feel old

annyway here is my post on this topic mate! feel free to post there! if you know how to run tracert do so on infamous-quests.com  when it acts up so you can see where the line is breaking down on what hops

http://www.infamous-quests.com/forum/index.php?topic=1521

broomie posted that they cant do anything about it on their end unless they change services and or providers

I listed a ping test and tracert (old dos stuff) that still works ..  and was at a 75-80% packet loss at 200-300 ms per hop and then failing hops

so its intermittent
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"