Author Topic: Issue with Steam overlay + inventory  (Read 2017 times)

Thefatwizard

Issue with Steam overlay + inventory
« on: July 12, 2014, 06:04:06 PM »
Occasionally the inventory will get stuck in a state where it won't close via the 'exit' button. I've seen this happen without using the steam overlay, but the overlay is the easiest to repro it.

1) Open the inventory (via the tab button)
2) Hit shift + tab to enter Steam Overlay
3) Close the overlay
4) You will return back to the game. At this point, if you try to close the inventory it will not close.

It's worth noting that after step 4, if you hit the tab button again and then the exit button, the inventory will correctly close. It is as if the game forgets it is displaying the inventory when you go into steam overlay.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Issue with Steam overlay + inventory
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:49:14 PM »
Thanks for these reports!  I've logged them to be looked at by our programmers for fixing in a future update.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with Steam overlay + inventory
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 07:04:49 PM »
is there an issue with steam cards and achievements ?

ive made my own thread about it but seems it might be related to this..

I dont get anything for achievements and now after uninstall and reinstalling, they dont trigger in the game as if steam kept the files in steamapps even after uninstall..(saves were removed though)

elps?
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"