Author Topic: Top quest for glory message board  (Read 3019 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Top quest for glory message board
« on: February 17, 2013, 12:43:04 PM »
Does anyone know where the top QFG message board is or what it's called?  I saw one a long time ago (that I think even the Coles posted at) but I forgot the link.

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Top quest for glory message board
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:39:32 PM »
http://www.questformoreglory.com/forums/index.php is most trafficked one that I know about.  Lots of us co-ordinated there during the Hero-U campaign to organize promotion.  I'm sure there are others, and there was (once upon a time) lively discussion on AGDI's forums, spurred on by the fan games.

There may be threads on the IA forums also, you'd have to ask the IA folks about that  :)
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 05:00:01 PM »
I think S_D covered it with Quest For More Glory.  It's the only one I really know that's QFG based.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Collector

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
    • The Sierra Help Pages
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »
By far Quest For More Glory, though things have been quiet there lately with the new project by the Coles diverting attention elsewhere. In fact, the Coles themselves have accounts there.