Author Topic: Slow Day.  (Read 3997 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Slow Day.
« on: February 15, 2013, 02:36:03 PM »
I think that asteroid that passed by the planet sucked all the life outta people today.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Jerminator

Re: Slow Day.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »
Slowly turning to zombies bro. Won't be long now.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 03:15:10 PM »
Dude.  It's Friday.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 03:36:18 PM »
Word.  It's a slow day for me too.  I think I have a cold or something.  I feel pretty tired and awful today.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »
Today was anything BUT a slow day for me - and that's with the usual skeleton crew on Fridays. It was a rush to try to cram some things in at the last minute before the deadline, and I've taken off my lead engineer hat for the past few days to get into the weeds of one of the biggest problems that's plagued us in this last stretch. Things are looking pretty good! ... to meet the revised Tuesday deadline.

In short, complaining about a day being too slow tends to cause problems. I don't recommend it.

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
I think that asteroid that passed by the planet sucked all the life outta people today.

Bt

But part of it hit the planet :P