Author Topic: Well, here I am.  (Read 4469 times)

Eastman

Well, here I am.
« on: December 07, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »
Took me long enough, I suppose. I surfaced over at IA and posted a bit, then I wondered, "Where the hell is everyone?"Did a bit more reading and found this place.  This game was a dream of mine years ago, and I'm glad it's finally happening. Though, I'm slightly sad it's not a sequel to QFG, like originally envisioned for "Villains Quest", but property rights and all that jazz. I'll get around to contributing some greenbacks before too long, but for now "Winter is Coming" and cocaine doesn't pay for itself. Jk, lemme get into January.  Just out of curiosity, who came over from IA, besides the Infamous Duo?  Anyhoo, all my love and good luck. 

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Well, here I am.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
Pretty much everyone here, with one or two exceptions, did stuff for IA in some way, shape, or form over the years.  Some longer than others, but yeah, pretty much everyone.  :)  There are a few from IA who aren't involved in IQ though.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:31:04 PM »
Well, well!! If it isn't the original and the best!  Hey man!  Glad you made it over here.  The world's first and oldest QFI fan!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Eastman

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »
Steve, the screenshots look great, brother.  Can't believe this thing is actually going forward after what a decade in development hell.  Sweet Breesus, I can't wait.  I'm busier than a whirling dervish these days, but if I can do anything to contribute, let me know.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 09:12:26 AM »
Hey mate, good to see you over here!

I think Steve, Broomie and myself are probably the only two people you'd remember from the good old days.

Shawn
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »
Hey mate, good to see you over here!

I think Steve, Broomie and myself are probably the only two people you'd remember from the good old days.

Shawn

Thats some good counting shawn!  Just what I like seeing in a programmer!
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »
That's why you're here dude! :)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 08:04:03 PM »
Don't worry, El - the game is in capable hands!

Heh - welcome back!

Bt