Author Topic: SCI Companion 3.0 has been released  (Read 3516 times)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
SCI Companion 3.0 has been released
« on: February 14, 2016, 01:51:12 PM »
While checking in at the AGD Interactive forums, someone there posed that the most recent version of SCI Companion was released in late January:

SCI Companion 3.0

SCI Companion 3 has been officially released!
• Create new your own classic games using either the SCI0 (EGA) or SCI1.1 (VGA) templates
• Extract resources and decompile original scripts from SCI0, SCI1 or SCI2 games (you can even make patches!)

http://scicompanion.com/

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: SCI Companion 3.0 has been released
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »
Quick!  Someone create that QFI 16-color SCI de-make no one has been asking for!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 09:42:31 AM »
Quick!  Someone create that QFI 16-color SCI de-make no one has been asking for!

Bhah.  EGA demake?  Luxury.   ::)

I demand a monochrome version that only supports the TAN-colored screens -- NOT the green-screens -- and audio that only supports the Disney Sound Source.   >:(

MusicallyInspired

• Villain
  • Liked: 120
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 04:28:57 PM »
You guys have probably seen it already by now, but I'll throw it here anyway for the wayward passerby. This is an edit I made of the ending of KQ6 with SCI Companion....with lightsabers! (everything is in-game footage)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA0_Ttt4kZ4