Author Topic: Risen 3: Titan Lords  (Read 3455 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Risen 3: Titan Lords
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:23:11 PM »
It's been ages since playing this game. I don't remember how far I actually got through the game. Now it seems almost impossible. I no longer have any documentation but miraculously still have the game itself. There's several half hearted attempts for a walkthrough available. Halfhearted meaning: you can do this or you could have done that, this side quest is tied in with an associated main quest. Even the official or unofficial game guide PDF'S all seem curiously similar. It's no wonder nobody ever posted anything at gamefaqs because the game is so darn complex. So I have decided to somehow become wealthy and offer a ridiculously large paycheck for a sinfully explicit walkthrough for Risen 3; point a to b, do this then that, everything tied together, no if's, could have's, or alternative solutions.

I rest easy that nothing of the above paragraph will Ever come about.
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Risen 3: Titan Lords
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 07:32:54 PM »
uh..

always random games mate

post in steam?
or reddit.. or gog

there are plenty of walkthroughs

depends on what you want to do
if you mean just a plain main quest walkthrough i dont understand..
not making much sense.
there is stuff all over the net about the risen series  3 is the worst in the series fyi..

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 11:28:44 PM »
I've learned the hard way about how this game should be played. On any one island, stick with just one quest or person. It will often blead over into another quest but still a lot more doable. Doing as much as possible while on a particular island, just one thing at a time. What I previously posted was trying to make sense of all the crap walkthroughs available and obviously nobody has played the game enough to make it more clear to everyone else. And a striking similarity of different sources, what cheap shots. So many authors and so little originality. That's what happens when everyone is rushing to post information before anyone else. Anyhow, I've discovered the secret to enjoy a game and now I'll get back to R3.
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 12:33:47 AM »
* Kaldire shrugs
yo no say

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 01:13:51 PM »
It's hilarious about so many gamers dumping on a particular game, especially Risen 3. For me, it installed ok, starts up ok, plays flawless, any shortcomings in graphics don't bother me, does not crash, etc. But for every successful game I have played or am playing, there's maybe a hundred gamers or more disliking a game simply because it's their right to do so. I'm thinking that if I never express liking something, I can deny maybe a hundred or more people from disliking that one thing. Hot Dang ! I've just created a new hobby.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 08:44:09 AM »
it's easy to pick faults with anything, gaming seems to be where to do it the best at the moment. I'm always of the opinion if you have fun or enjoy the game, that's what matters.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 04:55:38 PM »
not making much sense there mates

seems directionless

I said risen 3 is the worst in the series, not a bad game persay, just again you came on here wanting a straight walkthrough which frankly doesnt exist in the open world it gives you.

sure like skyrim or fallout you can just rush main objs but again its unclear which way you chose to go.

there are better games than risen..
for example,GOTHIC series are almost identical.. only better.

if the game runs awesome thats always a plus.. esp on win 10

and totally if you have fun with a game, even if 10000000 others claim it sucks or they didint have fun.. what does it matter? why make a point to try to change minds or stick it in the face of anyone ? im confused where this threads paradigm really sits!

hoping you mean the standard reviews vs my view. seems again not directed at me buuut

risen 3 vs gothic.. get gothic!
but risen 1-3 are decent games
just 3 is the worst of the 3 risen games. not story or anything just bugs and lag etc.