Author Topic: Police Quest 2 forgotten ?  (Read 5875 times)

asianmusicguy

• Villain
  • Liked: 16
    • View Profile
    • Crystal Utada
Police Quest 2 forgotten ?
« on: March 31, 2013, 01:49:05 AM »
Something really been bothering me recently there was remakes for SQ,QFG KQ and so on then the only really good remake studio's went commercial I know we were all remaked out but I always loved Police Quest and it was earth shattering to see people start to make it and either disappear be to scared to Continent or try and twist it to make it " original" I would just love a good 1:1 remake of PQ2 for years I literately prayed to god that either AGDI or QI would do it. Sadly  my wish never came true is there anyone out there who wants to see PQ2VGA?
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.  ~Michael Jackson

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Police Quest 2 forgotten ?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 02:33:19 AM »
PQ2 is a personal favorite of mine! I know that over at IA we hosted an attempt by someone to remake it at some point around 2006 but he disappeared after supply some backgrounds. I think it's a great game.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

asianmusicguy

• Villain
  • Liked: 16
    • View Profile
    • Crystal Utada
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 01:36:20 PM »
I realized that this should be in banter can someone move it*

I really wanted someone to do it I would do it myself  if I could but I don't have any experience  or the resources to get a team together
if anyone wants to help me I would so not be against that

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.  ~Michael Jackson

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 12:20:42 AM »
I want to see a remake of Camelot into VGA.

Why?

One word- Fatima.  :P