Author Topic: Stealing from Rayford's Office?  (Read 2753 times)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Stealing from Rayford's Office?
« on: January 20, 2015, 12:57:05 PM »
OK, this has been stuck in my head for some time now...

Back in early September, I finally caught up reading all of the QFI-related posts after playing through all 3 classes in August.  (I avoided the forum from July to late August so as to prevent any spoilers.)

Someone -- and now I can't find the post / not using the right search keyword(s) -- mentioned about having Rayford's sword while in Rayford's presence, and hoping that Rayford didn't/wouldn't notice...

Is it possible to steal a weapon from Rayford? -- I assume from the office, since I didn't see one in his house as a Rogue.  Or was this a joke / red herring / just wishful-thinking?

Thanks!

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Stealing from Rayford's Office?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 04:14:05 PM »
You can steal his sword from the chest in his house. As for having it in his presence, he doesn't notice it's his sword because he's an arrogant SOB who thinks nobody would steal from him.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Stealing from Rayford's Office?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 05:57:42 PM »
You can steal his sword from the chest in his house. As for having it in his presence, he doesn't notice it's his sword because he's an arrogant SOB who thinks nobody would steal from him.

Yep!  There it is -- just loaded one of my Rogue saved games; you get 500 blys and the Great Sword from his chest...  But since I ALREADY had the Great Sword (thanks to Prospero's upgrade spell), you don't get a duplicate Great Sword in Roehm's inventory -- THAT'S how I missed it.

Heh -- Rayford probably thinks he's a trend-setter: "Someone else has the same sword that I do..."

Thanks, Klytos!   :)