Author Topic: Pre-order  (Read 3308 times)

Vesko

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Pre-order
« on: February 24, 2014, 07:42:35 AM »
Hi

Is it still possible to pre-order the Limited Edition DVD?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Vesko

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-order
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 05:52:04 PM »
Hi

Thank you for your reply!

When I click on the PayPal link, it takes me to the PayPal donation page. So if I choose PHYSICAL BOOK & PHYSICAL GAME I need to donate $55 + $15 international shipping = $70. Can I add a Deck of QUEST FOR INFAMY Poker Size playing cards for $10 and total $80?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-order
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 07:12:52 PM »
Hi

Thank you for your reply!

When I click on the PayPal link, it takes me to the PayPal donation page. So if I choose PHYSICAL BOOK & PHYSICAL GAME I need to donate $55 + $15 international shipping = $70. Can I add a Deck of QUEST FOR INFAMY Poker Size playing cards for $10 and total $80?

Yep! Just put those in the notes section (I'm noting it here anyway for myself) and you'll be all set! Thanks, Vesko!!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."