Author Topic: [Brigand] Absolutely stuck  (Read 2806 times)

magecite

[Brigand] Absolutely stuck
« on: July 12, 2014, 11:18:01 AM »
Ok so I am playing as a brigand and my girlfriend and I are absolutely stuck.  We have gotten the necklace, read all the books talked to absolutely everybody around and it just appears like there is nothing else to do.

We smoked out the wasps, bargained with the gnoll, killed the necromancer, walked around absolutely everywhere wearing the necklace and well nothing is happening.  Found the Centai pedestal in the well but have absolutely zero idea what to do with it all I could seem to do was lift one piece up and put it back down again.  Where the gelatinous cube is we can't proceed because there is always voices no matter what time we try and go through.

We have literally spent the last 3 hours going screen by screen trying everything and there doesn't seem any way to proceed. Yes we made sure we are wearing the necklace.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: [Brigand] Absolutely stuck
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 11:20:14 AM »
Okay - have you met Martin Japsworth in the pub at night?

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

kegstand

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 05:12:37 PM »
The game in the well is a peg game. You hop pieces like checkers. And like Highlander, there can be only one.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

magecite

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 10:23:30 PM »
Yep not sure what happened but it worked.

I thought I talked to that guy enough but you must need to ply him up with booze over several days.

Won the game now :)