Author Topic: Post Kickstarter Update  (Read 26568 times)

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Post Kickstarter Update
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2012, 02:09:21 AM »
Finally, a call for me to dig up my old ASCII art collection from the BBS and USENET days!  I know I've got a few really good Kilroy signature blocks kicking around somewhere...
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2012, 02:27:01 AM »
I need to bust out "TheDRAW" and do some animated ANSI art up in here!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2012, 05:42:25 AM »
I bet it runs perfectly in DOSBox... ah, I miss ANSI door games.  Not sure why, except I was a GOD at TradeWars and Flash Attack.  Completely miserable at LORD though... wasted so many upload credits on that damn door RPG.  Ah, good times...
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2012, 09:52:22 AM »
Tradewars and LORD.... oh, man, the memories are flooding back....

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2012, 04:38:39 PM »
LORD was a lot of fun in the pre-Interwebz days...   :)