Author Topic: Retro 16 bit gaming.  (Read 2605 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Retro 16 bit gaming.
« on: December 08, 2018, 05:00:24 PM »
  I found my old Snes recently. It still works, so I have been playing Final fantasy 2/3, Mortal Kombat 3, Street Fighter2 Turbo, Super Star Wars/Empire/Return of the Jedi.  Good Times and great Memories. Gonna have to get a Nes Mini.Snes Mini/Sony Playstation mini.  Ah the Good ol' Days..... :) 8)
**********Chadly*********************

MusicallyInspired

• Villain
  • Liked: 120
    • View Profile
Re: Retro 16 bit gaming.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 07:40:49 PM »
I'd love to get the NES and SNES Minis for my kids. Apparently it's easy to hack in as many games as you want. I'd also love to have those controllers which can plug into a standard Wii remote and be used on the Wii/Wii U.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 08:23:22 AM »
I just got an NES Classic (mini) as a gift, and it's awesome.  Hacking it was so easy, I have a bunch of other stuff on there.  Well worth the price, but the controller cord is short.  I'd get some from somewhere else.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

MusicallyInspired

• Villain
  • Liked: 120
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 08:48:57 PM »
I've heard there are controller extensions you can get for it. The fact that it needs it at all is kinda stupid, though.