Author Topic: thumbs up to you!  (Read 6493 times)

hideo kuze

thumbs up to you!
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:53:26 AM »
Hey guys,
how's it going?

I just wanted to congratulate you on the kickstarter result and also to praise the work by the people responsible by the art and music.
I don't want it to look as if I'm saying the remaining is not good or anything. But I really find the backgrounds, the portraits and the music to be top notch.
The music does create a great atmosphere IMO.

Initially I was going for the $10 tier because the demo hadn't fully convinced me in terms of gameplay/interactivity. But after reflecting on why I was pledging in the first place instead of waiting and buying when the game comes out, it was because I wanted to see this one succeed. And seeing so much love and effort put into the demo convinced me that you guys can really make something great if you have the resources.
So I opened my wallet and went with $11 instead.
Now, don't spend it all in one place.... muahahahah [/infamous]

just kidding... I went for the big box tier  ;D I love boxies

Looking forward to the game and seeing it flourish (not sure if Rohan would like this term) into a series.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: thumbs up to you!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
Haha!  Thanks man.  You know, that extra dollar is going to go far!  Thanks for the support, though.  It means so much.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »

just kidding... I went for the big box tier  ;D I love boxies

Oh you kidder! :p Thanks a lot for your support and kind words, man, much appreciated by us all :)
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

haradan

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »
I'd just like to say Congrats guys! It's a big achievement and we fans are very pleased and excited as well! I know it's gonna be a fantastic game, keep up the good work!

suttonmitchell

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 03:21:20 PM »
We couldn't be happier that the full game will be a reality. Looking forward to seeing all about the development if possible.

janx

• Recruit
  • Liked: 27
  • Legends Never Sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »
I share the same sentiments as above.

Thank you to each and every one of you at Team Infamy, backing a project is easy, it is all of you who do the hard work, and deserve the adulation.

I now patiently await the spoils of your labor.
"Oh don't give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit.
No, don't you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit.
For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die.
Won't you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit"

Jerminator

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 11:31:28 PM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I know for a fact that everyone on this team is stoked to make the best game possible for all of you. We just want to make people happy, want them to have fun and enjoy playing the game and most of all make the game that we would want to play ourselves. Thanks for all of the amazing support guys. Fans like you are hard to come by and we know that.

Stay tuned and stay infamous ;)

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 10:54:10 AM »
I also wish to add my congrats guys. It's always good to see something on Kickstarter succeed but for it to go far and beyond it's target mark is just unbelievable. Your success has proved that the Point and Click Adventure Game genre is not as dead as gaming companies believe. Like everyone else, I now await the day when I can play the game fully.