Author Topic: A Small Bug & Some Feedback  (Read 3165 times)

Aaron Ethridge

A Small Bug & Some Feedback
« on: July 19, 2014, 11:35:54 AM »
As this is my first post, I think I should open with “Well done!”. So... Well done!

I've said the same on Steam (with a bit more detail) here:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088634285/recommended/264560

Anyways, I ran into a small bug and I'm not sure where to post it. It's very simple: I clicked the edge of screen and while Roehm was running along I opened the time display. When the next screen went to load all the GUI elements on the time page sortof “greyed out” and the game locked up. I just thought you guys should know.

Also, I have one change request. This contains a bit of a spoiler, so I'll pack it in a spoiler block:
Spoiler (hover to show)
All in all, I love the game. Honestly guys, well done :)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: A Small Bug & Some Feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 12:55:39 PM »
Thanks for the feedback and bug report!  :)

For the bug, did that happen on a specific screen or was it something that happened anywhere?
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Aaron Ethridge

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 01:06:58 PM »
It happened as I was leaving the city screen with Prospero's shop in it. I just tried to replicate it though and I can't...

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 01:10:34 PM »
Okay, thanks for clarifying--we'll see what we can find!  I've logged it for our programmers to take a look at.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
Hey! Thank you!! We've actually changed the way the bush puzzle works a bit, so in our first update, I think it'll be a little less frustrating for people.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Aaron Ethridge

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 04:52:16 PM »
That sounds good! You guys have done an amazing job :)