Author Topic: Mayor's House - can't seem to climb to the 2nd floor  (Read 3046 times)

Neeleej

• Recruit
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
Mayor's House - can't seem to climb to the 2nd floor
« on: July 18, 2014, 02:29:12 AM »
Hi all,
You were so helpful with my other issue, I thought I'd ask another question.

I tried to build up my climbing skill to climb the vines outside the Mayor's house in Tyr, but I can't seem to get the skill high enough. I've tried to climb basically every tree and wall I see. I bought a climber's kit then, but when I try to use that, it still says something along the lines of "you're doing it wrong". :)

Does my climbing skill have to be high even with the climbing kit? If so, how high, and where can I go to up my climbing skill once the gate and tree outside Volksville don't work anymore?

Thx

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Mayor's House - can't seem to climb to the 2nd floor
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 02:32:48 AM »
If you've got some oil, you can move one of the furnishings inside the house to help you get up onto the second floor landing.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 07:17:41 AM »
Your climbing has to be ridiculous to climb the outside of the house - like Lambonius said, get inside the mayors - and find something to help give you a boost up to the inner window.  Don't forget the oil!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Neeleej

• Recruit
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 02:02:12 AM »
Whew! Finally! I would have been trying to climb trees for the next decade. Thanks all!