Author Topic: Vacations:  (Read 2255 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Vacations:
« on: October 24, 2016, 05:45:09 PM »
Vacations.  Have any memorable ones from when you were a kid, or as an adult?  I was fortunate growing up to take some awesome family vacations.  Here's some of my favorite ones.  As a kid we went skiing in Stowe Vermont, as well as to the Beach on the Outer Banks of NC.  I remember going to FL to Disney World and Daytona Beach.  But the best one we ever took was when I was 18, we flew to CA rented a van and drove some 2000 miles, to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, San Diego, LA, and San Francisco.  Walking the Strip in Vegas was cool, as was driving up highway 1 in CA.  Three weeks total trip time in the summer of '96.  Chadly. 8)
**********Chadly*********************

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Vacations:
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 11:48:36 AM »
I went to Walt Disney World earlier this year, and my wife's Splash Mountain picture went viral.  That was cool.

I went to Acadia National Park/Bar Harbor in Maine as a kid.  We did a lot of local camping in the Adirondacks in New York, and I went to Myrtle Beach a couple times as a kid.  I didn't travel to the West Coast of the US until a few years ago when I went to GDC, (along with Klytos and my brother in law)

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."